Autumn comes early for Dorma bedlinen
- Boost for Dorma. // Cabinet Maker;1/21/2005, Issue 5422, p5
This article reports that bedlinen and soft furnishings company Dorma is to increase its consumer marketing in an effort to boost sales after textile group Dawson international paid 10.4 million pound for the loss making firm. Mike Hartley, Dawson executive chairman said he was confident...
- Bedroom trial. // Cabinet Maker;3/18/2005, Issue 5430, p6
Reports on the plan of Dorma to try to move into bedroom furniture in several stores around Great Britain.
- Here comes summer... // Cabinet Maker;08/25/2000, Issue 5202, p6
Reports on Dorma's plans to launch its spring/summer 2001 bedlinen lines in Great Britain.
- Dorma to debut at Intohome 1999. // Home Furnishings;Sep/Oct98, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p5
Focuses on the debut of bedwear company, Dorma, at the Intohome exhibition. Comments from Bernard Lucas, marketing director of Dorma; Reference to Dorma's 250,000 pound advertising campaign which was scheduled for autumn 1998.
- Dorma has wizard idea. // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2001, Issue 5261, p5
Focuses on the Dorma idea on bedlinen for children. Demand for children's linen; Contribution of Harry Potter on Dorma's style; Range of style.
- Turning back the covers. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;7/18/2003, Issue 5347, p37
Discusses British household linens company Dorma's celebration of its 80th anniversary by creating a showroom that highlights the company's history. History of advertising campaigns featuring products shown off by celebrities; Initiative to license the Dorma brand in the U.S., Japan, China and...
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;1/25/2002, Issue 5271, p9
Features the Wizard and Neddy designs for the packaging of the kids beddings collection of Dorma.
- Dorma store shows promise. // Cabinet Maker;4/26/2002, Issue 5284, p1
Features the first retail outlet of bedlinen firm Dorma. Response of shoppers to the store; Provision of Italian and French furniture; Use of the branch to research the lifestyle concept for the Dorma brand.
- Dorma set to sell furniture again. // Cabinet Maker;7/15/2005, Issue 5447, p5
Reports on the plan of bedlinen manufacturer Dorma to roll out a bedroom range to six flagship concessions in Great Britain. Deal signed with retailers Debenhams and House of Fraser for the furniture range; Pieces included in the bedroom furniture collection; Online promotions made by the...