TIFIA Head Hits the Road
- Options studied after CARD director resigns. Sanders, Ramona C. // Collinsville Herald;11/23/2011, Vol. 53 Issue 47, pA1
The article reports on the resignation of Mark Badasch as executive director of Collinsville Area Recreation District in Illinois.
- Good leaves Commerce, Grumbly DOE. Goodwin, Irwin // Physics Today;Jul97, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p50
Announces the resignation and appointment of some executives of government organizations in United States. Resignation of Mary Lowe Good as undersecretary of the Department of Commerce and Thomas P. Grumbly as undersecretary of the Department of Energy; Appointment of Todd R. Schultz as chief...
- C5 head ankles post. // Daily Variety;7/19/2001, Vol. 272 Issue 33, p8
Reports on the resignation of Alan Nixon as controller of entertainment at Channel 5 in Great Britain.
- McConnell faces flak over election shoo-in. Pryde, Andrew // Public Finance;11/16/2001, p9
Focuses on the election of the leadership of the Scottish Labour Party. Information on the resignation of Party's president Henry McLeish; Details on the candidates for the leadership position; Comment of Education Minister Jack McConell on puritanism of the post-McLeish era.
- Morgan steps down as Kent commission chair. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;1/4/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p3
The article announces the resignation of Roger Morgan as Kent County, Michigan's Commission Chairman.
- Philadelphia's Interim Finance Director Resigns, Takes Atlanta Post. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32038, p28
The article reports that interim finance director Ray Zies of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has resigned to become controller of Atlanta city. The move reunites Zies and Janice Davis, who resigned as Philadelphia's finance director this summer. Davis left to become Atlanta's finance director....
- County loses building boss. Illia, Tony // Las Vegas Business Press;01/21/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p3
Reports the resignation of Albert Godwin from the position of building director in Clark County, Nevada. Reasons of Godwin for leaving; Search for replacement; Number of applicants for the position of Godwin.
- Foster Appointed Md. Budget Head. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;05/09/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30887, p2
Reports on the resignation of Maryland Department of Budget and Management Secretary Fred Puddester to become chief budget officer at John Hopkins University. Work experience of Puddester.
- DRUG CZAR TO RETIRE. // NCADD Washington Report;Nov2000, Vol. 3 Issue 11, p1
Focuses on General Barry McCaffrey's plan to resign as head of the United States Office of National Drug Control Policy on January 6, 2001.