Oceantalk and TMQ announce a sales alliance
- Comar AIS now on board Oceantalk. // Ausmarine;Nov2006, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p30
The article evaluates the Automatic Identification Systems range of products from Oceantalk.
- Oceantalk high-quality TV tuner at low price. // Ausmarine;Oct2007, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p35
The article features the SuperDigi Sprint television tuner from Oceantalk.
- Oceantalk introduces SuperDigi Signal Stretcher. // Ausmarine;May2007, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p44
The article evaluates the SuperDigi Signal Stretcher television tuner from Oceantalk.
- TMQ Electronics -- Still leading the way after 35 years. // Ausmarine;Dec2009, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p34
The article reports on the 35th anniversary celebration of TMQ Electronics.
- TMQ Electronics features the new fast, efficient JRC radar. // Ausmarine;Nov2009, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p30
The article evaluates the JRC JMA-5200Mk2 radar series from TMQ Electronics.
- Navico in final negotiations with Oceantalk. // Ausmarine;Oct2007, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p35
The article focuses on the negotiations between Navico Australia and Oceantalk regarding the intention to appoint the latter as a sub-distributor of premium marine electronics brands Northstar and Simrad. According to Damien Weber, Navico Australia's director of sale sand marketing, the...
- Oceantalk takes night vision technologies on board. // Ausmarine;Jun2006, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p29
The article reports on the exclusive distribution agreement between NVTi and Oceantalk. The deal allows Oceantalk to distribute NVTi cameras in Australasia and South East Asia. NVTi cameras utilize thermal imaging technology, making it suitable for day- and night-time use. A comment from...
- Europe's new pecking order? Berendt, Annelise // Telecommunications - International Edition;Sep98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p25
Focuses on strategic alliance trends among telecommunication companies in Europe to expand communication networks in the country. Involvement of companies such as Esprit Telecom and Viatel to carve out niche markets in the region; Plans of industry players to give more attention to neglected...
- Intelligent alliances. Segil, Larraine // Executive Excellence;Jul97, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p19
Discusses ways on how to develop a well-planned strategic alliance. Development of an internal strategic analysis as it relates to both tactical and strategic alliances; Process of developing strategy; Distinction between strategic and tactical alliances; Benefits from the strategy.