Men caught plundering marine national park
- Western Australian government fines five Perth men for abalone overfishing. // Ausmarine;Mar2013, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p14
The article reports that five men in Western Australia were fined $22,000 by the Southern Region Fisheries and Marine Officers (FMOs) of the Western Australian government for abalone overfishing in Augusta in November 2012.
- Alleged abalone trafficker arrested. // Professional Fisherman;Nov2004, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p12
Reports that Shane DeGelder has been arrested and charged with trafficking after allegedly being caught with a commercial quantity of abalone at Walkerville in South Gippsland, Victoria. Declaration of Prosecutor Mark Breguet about the unacceptable bail risk posed by DeGelder; Strict conditions...
- The bulletin notes. // FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin;Jul96, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p33
Reports on the arrest made by Police Officer Mark Yamaguchi in California. Participation of the subject in a cocaine rip-off.
- A Mexican special prosecutor. Bandrapalli, Suman; McLaughlin, Abraham T. // Christian Science Monitor;1/12/96, Vol. 88 Issue 33, p2
Reports on the announcement by a Mexican special prosecutor about the arrest of four high-ranking officials and 17 police officers linked to the killing of peasants traveling to a political rally. Police claims; Details on eye witnesses account of the incident; What a video of the incident show.
- Four Arrested in Houston For Defrauding Medicare, Medicaid Programs. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);8/8/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 32, p19
The article reports on the arrest of four Houston,Texas-area suspects for involvement in a patient wheelchair delivery scheme and defrauding Medicare and Medicaid programs of about $4 million.
- Jail Log. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);12/6/2006, Vol. 134 Issue 49, p10A
A list of arrested persons, who are booked into the Burnet County Jail, Burnet, Texas is presented.
- Arrest Report. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);5/10/2007, Vol. 111 Issue 19, p5
The article lists several arrests made by the Grand Saline police department as of May 10, 2007.
- Knox County Arrests Sept. 3 - Sept. 22. // Munday Courier (TX);9/24/2008, Vol. 35 Issue 42, p8
The article lists the several persons arrested in Knox County, Texas from September 3-22, 2008, along with information about the crime they were arrested for, including Nocona Zoe Ingland, Kayla Marie Holden and Arturu Puebla.
- Knox County Arrests Oct. 22 - Nov. 19. // Munday Courier (TX);11/26/2008, Vol. 35 Issue 51, p8
The article lists the persons arrested in Knox County, Texas from October 22 to November 19, 2008.