- Getting personal. Hawkins, Erik // Electronic Musician;Feb2000, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p130
Describes the profession of performance artist personal managers.
- People & Places. // Adweek;5/5/2008, Vol. 49 Issue 15, p61
Photographs of celebrities and business leaders are presented, including the chief executive officer of the New York Times Company, Janet L. Robinson, actress Minka Kelly, and New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg.
- The powerful. Boucher, Andrew // Business NH Magazine;Jan1998, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p12
Provides information about the powerful persons in New Hampshire. Profiles of the 10 most influential people in New Hampshire; Survey results about the names that would be on the list of the most powerful in the year 2003. INSETS: NH's most powerful notable;NH's most powerful no cigar;NH's...
- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;4/30/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p61
A photograph of several executives and celebrities is presented.
- People & Players. // Advertising Age;12/4/2006, Vol. 77 Issue 49, p34
Several photos of celebrities with advertising and mass media executives are presented.
- People & Players. // Advertising Age;7/22/2002, Vol. 73 Issue 29, p34
This section presents photos of entertainment celebrities and marketing executives during various marketing events in the U.S., as of July 2002, including actress Hilary Swank, recording artist Macy Gray and actor Chris Tucker.
- WWD FETES SERVICE STARS. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/8/2006, Vol. 191 Issue 29, p26
The section presents several photographs of executives and celebrities who attended the WWD Exec Tech Community Service Awards in New York City in 2006.
- Monitor. Barr, Karyn L.; Vary, Adam B. // Entertainment Weekly;12/19/2003, Issue 742, p24
Presents updates on several celebrities and entertainment industry executives in the U.S., as of December 2003.
- FLUX. // Entertainment Weekly;
Presents updates on several celebrities and show business executives in the United States as of October 27, 2000.