Programming Executives Get New Gigs
- People on the move. // Human Resources (09648380);Apr2009, p15
The article announces career development of executives including Lucy Adams as director at BBC People, Benmedetta Peto as human resources (HR) director at Cabot Financial and Shirley Powell as HR manager at Stannah Group.
- Verizon hires Neptune to lead products, services PR. // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Jun2010, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p54
The article announces several appointments including Torod Neptune as the vice president of communications for products and services at Verizon Communications, Shirley Powell as executive vice president (EVP) of corporate communications at The Weather Channel, and Veronica Pollard as senior vice...
- The Right Affiliations. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;1/27/2003 Supplement, Vol. 24, p20B
Profiles Ellen Schned, the senior vice president of cable television network Court TV. Job responsibilities of Schned; Her career profile; Other career-related interests of Schned; Her pastimes; Goals of Schned for 2003.
- Fox Family ups Arouh to sr. VP. Grego, Melissa // Daily Variety;12/07/2000, Vol. 270 Issue 4, p22
Announces the appointment of Janice Arouh as senior vice president of affiliation sales at United States-based cable network, Fox Family Channel. Immediate supervisor; Duties and responsibilities.
- ART OF THE DEAL. Ellis, Leslie // Multichannel News;1/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 4, special section p2
The article profiles Janice Arouh, senior vice president of network distribution and service at Hallmark Channel. She discusses the benefits and challenges relating to her job at Hallmark, including the negotiation and renewal of carriage contracts with cable operators for an independent...
- Predictions From CTAM U Class of '02. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;7/19/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p24
Provides information on cable company executives who graduated from the Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing University in 2002. Predictions of Hallmark Channel's Janice Arouh on the efforts of Comcast Corp. to acquire The Walt Disney Co.; Forecasts of the graduates on the...
- women to watch. // Multichannel News;1/31/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 5, Special Section p36A
Profiles women executives in the cable television industry in the U.S. Janice Arouh; Lois Curren; Patricia Gottesman; Lori McFarling; Jane Root.
- LEADING WITH A PERSONAL MISSION. Haley, Kathy // Multichannel News;10/17/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 43, p53
Highlights the success of Janice Arouh, senior vice president of network distribution and service for Hallmark Channel, in her career. Award to be received from the Women in Cable & Telecommunication Southern California Chapter; Comments of Paul FitzPatrick, executive vice president of Hallmark...
- Honors:. // CableFAX Daily;4/18/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 75, p2
Reports on a Golden Apple Award that will be received by Ellen Schned, senior vice-president for affiliate relations at Court TV, from the American Women in Radio and Television on May 11, 2006.