Michigan Authority Will Replenish Water Loan Funds Through Sale
- DDA Set To Bond Again. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/3/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 50, p10
The article reports that the Downtown Development Authority (DDA) of Grand Rapids, Michigan is set to gain from refund from security bonds after it approved the provision of a deal that would sell the securities to the Michigan Municipal Bond Authority. DDA said that the refunding transaction is...
- Money Market Funds: Michigan Authority Taps Strong Demand for Six-Month Notes. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;2/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31330, p6
Reports on the success of six-month note sale by Michigan Municipal Bond Authority on February 20, 2002. Rating of the issue by credit rating company Standard & Poor's Corp.; Possible factors for the success of the notes; Yield rate on the notes.
- Michigan Bond Agency Readies $700M SRF-Backed Offering. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/6/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31443, p1
Reports the issuance of drinking water revenue bonds by the Municipal Bond Authority in Michigan. Use of the proceeds to finance outstanding debt; Allocation of budget for pollution control and drinking water projects; Sources of bond security.
- Bid to reinstate state's `bond bank' criticized. Lane, Amy // Crain's Detroit Business;2/19/96, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p15
Reports on opposition against proposals to reimpose the bond selling authority of the Michigan Municipal Bond Authority (MMBA). Concern on the effect of the MMBA in eliminating competition; Questions on the impact of legislative measures on the issue; Comments.
- Puerto Rico, Michigan Deals Lead Relatively light Calendar. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;7/31/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32434, p7
The article reports that the U.S. municipal bond market in the week of July 31 to August 6, 2006 will spotlight general obligation bonds from Puerto Rico and revenue notes from the Michigan Municipal Bond Authority. The Puerto Rico public works deal will comprise new-money and refunding bonds....
- Michigan's $500M to Make Up Nearly 25% of a Shrunken Slate. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/9/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32603, p7
The article reports on the survey which reveals that expected volume in new issue market in April 2007 drops to an estimated $3.5 billion from $5.3 billion as investors return from a long weekend. On April 11, 2007, Merrill Lynch & Co. is set to price $500 million of school loan revolving fund...
- MICHIGAN: Water SRF Stays Triple-A. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;10/3/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32726, p9
The article reports on the affirmation made by Fitch Ratings Ltd., Standard & Poor's Corp., and Moody's Investors Service Inc. to their triple-A ratings for the Michigan Municipal Bond Authority's clean water state revolving fund revenue bond program. The ratings reflect the authority's strong...
- Michigan Sale Includes Refunding for Triple-A Water Program. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/6/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32166, p30
Reports on the issuance of 429 million revenue bonds by the Michigan Municipal Bond Authority to refund outstanding debt for the triple-A rated water and sewer state revolving fund loan program. Affirmation of the revolving fund's triple-A credit from all three rating agencies; Basis for the...
- Michigan Agency Scraps Water Bond Plans, Opts for Notes. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;12/8/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33018, p5
The article reports that the Michigan Municipal Bond Authority junked plans to issue $300 million of revenue bonds in favor of a $150 million note issue in a bid to generate cash for the state's clean water revolving fund in Michigan. The authority plans to sell the $150 million note issue on...