Virginia Housing Agency Extends Chief's Term
- Va. treasurer moves to housing authority. Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;03/25/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30606, p8
Announces the appointment of Susan Dewey as executive director of the Virginia Housing Development Authority.
- Virginia housing authority returns with $332 million of escrow bonds. McKenna, Jon // Bond Buyer;10/22/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30505, p30
Reports that the Virginia Housing Development Authority (VHDA) is slated to take bids on its short-term escrow mode (STEM) bonds. Value of the escrow bonds the housing development authority is planning to take bids on; List of winning bidders on previous STEM deals; VHDA's option to either...
- THE MOST POWEFUL WOMEN IN CHICAGO BUSINESS. // Crain's Chicago Business;9/1/2014, Vol. 37 Issue 45, p0018
The article focuses on the compilation of high-performing female chief executive officers (CEOs) in Chicago, Illinois.
- Virginia Housing Agency Readies $107M Under NIBP. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;1/25/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33254, p5
The article reports that the Virginia Housing Development Authority will sell homeownership mortgage bonds to retail investors as part of its second act under the New Issue Bond Program of the Treasury Department.
- Virginia HDA selling competitive deal in a thin market. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;03/15/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30849, p8
Reports that the Virginia Housing Development Authority (VHDA) plans to sell taxable multifamily housing bonds in Virginia in March 2000. Net worth of the bond offering; Bond rating for the transaction; Rate advantage enjoyed by the VHDA inspite of increased rates.
- Deal preview: Hybrid bidding seen for $130 million Virginia Housing sale. Gallo, Pete // Bond Buyer;07/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30186, p2
Announces the $131.5 million bond issue of the Virginia Housing Development Authority on July 15, 1997 that offers an innovative quirk aimed at enticing investors. Terms of the program; Bidding process highlights.
- Virginia's Powerhouse. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;6/27/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31417, p1
Reports the increase of the bond issuance of Virginia Housing Development Authority. Factors influencing the fast-growing demands for mortgages; Details on the total amount of bonds sold to investors; Rank of the agency in the mortgage industry.
- The Trend Is to Blend. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/19/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31184, p1
Reports the unblended taxable debt deals of the Virginia Housing Development Authority. Intention of blending taxable debt with tax-exempt debt; Compliance with legislation hiking the private-activity bond volume cap; Sale of taxable single-family mortgage bond passing certificates.
- VHDA Seeks to Cut Costs by Selling Pass-Throughs. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;01/19/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31060, p4
Reports on the Virginia Housing Development Authority's sale of taxable single-family mortgage bond pass-through certificates. Structure of the bonds; Predictability of the cash flows.