An Amicable Parting
- Ciccarone, Reynoldson to Head Fixed Income at Van Kampen. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;06/30/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30924, p6
Reports on the restructuring of Van Kampen Funds. Appointment of Richard Ciccarone and Jack Reynoldson as co-heads of the fixed income department; Assets being managed by the department.
- Van Kampen Names Muni Group Co-Head. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;08/02/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30945, p36
Reports on Van Kampen Funds senior vice president and portfolio manager Wayne Godlin's appointment to the post of co-head of the Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois-based company's municipal group. Roles and responsibilities.
- Van Kampen unit trust borrows book's strategy. // American Banker;3/8/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 44, p15
Reports on Van Kampen Funds' launch of a unit investment trust based on the predictions of an author who foresees growth in certain sectors of the stock market.
- Van Kampen Funds. // Bond Buyer;12/14/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30787, Mutual Fund Directory p62
Features investment company Van Kampen Funds. Largest portfolio managers; Total assets under management; Total municipal assets under management; Number of funds; Number of municipal funds; Investment outlook; Top funds ranked by total return.
- Van Kampen Launches Target-Date Fund Family. // Money Management Executive;11/17/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 44, p5
The article evaluates the Van Kampen Retirement Strategy Funds of Van Kampen Funds in the U.S.
- BetterWeb seal certifies mutual fund site security. Kovaleski, Dave // Pensions & Investments;3/20/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p33
Reports on Van Kampen Funds Inc. as the first firm to receive the PricewaterhouseCoopers BetterWeb seal for its web site. Emergence of web seals on online commerce web sites designed to allay consumer fears about privacy and security issues online; Areas where consumers perceive the most risk...
- Led by McDonnell, group of Van Kampen employees buys fixed-income business. Williamson, Christine // Pensions & Investments;11/12/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 23, p32
Reports the sell of fixed-income separate account business by Van Kampen Management Inc. to group of employees led by Dennis J. McDonnell, president of Van Kampen's investment advisory business in Oak Brook, Chicago, Illinois. Terms of the deal; Members of the executive committee; Reason for...
- Van Kampen Launches Image Ad Campaign. Greene, Andrew // On Wall Street;May2000, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p20
Reports on the decision of Van Kampen Funds to launch its first image-oriented advertising campaign. What prompted the company to introduce a campaign; Details on the campaign; Aim of the campaign.
- Van Kampen's David Johnson shifts focus to high-net-worth business. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;02/22/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30833, p6
Reports that David Johnson has transferred his position as co-head of the municipal mutual funds group at Van Kampen Funds to colleague Dennis Pietrzak. Plan to focus on expanding business at the Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois-based firm.