The Beacon Award: Recognizing Excellence in Critical Care
- Top Nurse. // Virginia Living;Dec2014, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p115
The article announces that staff nurse and clinician Tanya Prachar of the University of Virginia (UVA) Nerancy Neuro intensive care unit (ICU) received the ACCN Circle of Excellence award given by the American Association of Critical Care Nurses (ACCN) in May 2014.
- Nurse to Nurse Awards. // Critical Care Nurse;Aug2006, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p59
The article presents awards given by nurses to nurses including the Excellence in Critical Care Nursing Award to Debbie Yohn, the Excellence in Nursing Award to Theresa A. Glass, and the Excellence in Critical Care Nursing Award to the Nursing Staff of the Medical Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at...
- The Brenda Morgan Leadership Excellence Award. // Canadian Journal of Critical Care Nursing;Spring2016, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p39
The article invites application for the Brenda Morgan Leadership Excellence Award, a peer nominated award given by the Canadian Association of Critical Care Nurses (CACCN). Topics discussed include recognition of performance of nurse towards critical care leadership, articulation of organization...
- The CACCN â€œChasing Excellenceâ€ Award. // Canadian Journal of Critical Care Nursing;Spring2016, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p40
The article invites application for the Chasing Excellence Award by members of the Canadian Association of Critical Care Nurses (CACCN). Topics discussed include recognition of excellence presentation in approaches for critical care nursing, utilization of the award by beneficiary for...
- CACCN Life Member Award. // Canadian Journal of Critical Care Nursing;Spring2016, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p42
The article invites application for the CACCN Life Member Award conducted by the Canadian Association of Critical Care Nurses (CACCN). Topics discussed include distribution of the award to outstanding contribution of members associated with the CACCN, advancement in critical care nursing by...
- Classroom Management. JACKSON, NANCY MANN // Expo Magazine;Mar2011, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p12
The article discusses the expansion of the educational curriculum of the annual National Teaching Institute (NTI) and Critical Care Exposition hosted by the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN) to increase attendance. It includes critical care nursing providing healthcare for...
- Sizewise Unveils First Intuitive Hospital Bed - the Navigator(tm) - to Thousands of Acute Care Nurses. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/25/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article informs about the unveiling of the healthcare industry's first intuitive hospital bed, Navigator, by the company Sizewise aimed at the enhancement of patient care and patient healing. It informs that Navigator is a multi-functional acute care bed and has been acclaimed by the...
- Finalists for 2011 nurse of the year awards revealed. // Nursing Standard;2/9/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p9
This year's Nursing Standard Nurse Awards finalists have been announced.
- Shortlist announced for nurse of the year awards. // Nursing Standard;1/25/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p6
The finalists in Nursing Standard's 2012 nurse awards have been announced this week.