- NOTES. // Cosmos Latinos: An Anthology of Science Fiction from Latin Ameri;2003, p331
The article lists notes for articles published within the journal and information about their authors including Ernesto Silva RomÃ¡n and Juan JosÃ© Arreola.
- The Lineup. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;5/22/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 121, pA5
Photographs of various authors who were scheduled to feature their columns in the journal "Adirondack Daily Enterprise" are presented including Don Williams, Deborah Donaldson, and Richard Gast.
- Forthcoming Articles. // Review of Financial Studies;Jan2013, Vol. 26 Issue 1, pi3
The article presents a list of articles that will be published in a later issue, including "Are U.S. CEOs Paid More? New International Evidence," by Nuno Fernandes, Miguel A. Ferreira, Pedro Matos, and others, "The Procyclical Effects of Bank Capital Regulation," by Rafael Repullo and Javier...
- A Few of Our Contributors. // Shape;Apr2011, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p20
The article offers brief profiles of Nicole Dorsey Straff, Juan Algarin, and Ann Kearney-Cooke, who contributed to the writing of the magazine.
- Be An Outdoor Writer! // Waterfowl & Retriever;2011 Northern Edition, p6
The article reports that the journal "Waterfowl & Retriever" is looking for authors whose articles will be published online.
- TEM volume 65 issue 255 Cover and Back matter. // Tempo;01/01/2011, Vol. 65 Issue 255, pb1
The article presents instructions for authors who wish to contribute articles to the journal.
- INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS. // Studia Psychologica;2010, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p370
The article presents instructions for authors regarding submission of articles to the journal "Studia Psychologica."
- WRITE FOR QST? SURE! // QST;Jan2010, Vol. 94 Issue 1, p83
The article offers an invitation to writers who want to contribute articles related to ham radio in the journal "QST."
- Writers and serious commenters saved from the angry mob. Davies, Russell // Campaign;6/29/2012, Issue 26, p20
In this article the author discusses on the issue of writers on getting comments about their articles.