- It's Better with an Encore. // American Theatre;Jan2008, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p12
This article presents a review of the concert program "Barabara Cook's 80th Birthday Celebration," starring singer Barbara Cook with pianist Lee Musiker and the New York Philharmonic in New York City, New York, on January 8, 2008.
- Tickling ivories. // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/6/93, Vol. 14 Issue 23, p20A
Features the 1993-94 season of the American Pianists' Association PianoFest series. Wood Room of the Circle Theater as concert venue; Presentation of concert by 1993 Beethoven Fellow Adam Kent; Schedule of second pair of concerts.
- Van Cliburn returns. // Russian Life;May98, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p4
Focuses on the return of pianists Van Cliburn's return to Russia. Reasons for Van Cliburn's return; How Van Cliburn remembers Russia; Reference to the First International Tchaikovsky Piano Competition.
- The land of pianists. Chatterjee, Madhusree // Asian Pacific Post;6/19/2008, p30
The article reports on the presence of a number of pianists in Xiamen and the adjoining island of Gulangiu in China.
- CORRECTION. // Strad;Jul2010, Vol. 121 Issue 1443, p7
A correction to the article regarding the pianist partner of Victor Danchenko in his recording of Shostakovich's Violin Sonata that was published in the May 2010 issue is presented.
- Scaling the peaks with LeoÅ¡ JanÃ¡Äek. Gavrić, Ivana // Gramophone;Dec2011, Vol. 89 Issue 1078, p15
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience as a resident pianist at the Banff Arts Centre in Alberta prior to the recording of her second album, curating music festivals in London, England, and performing classical music at Troldhaugen in Bergen, Norway.
- 'RAINBOW 'ROUND MY SHOULDER,'. Finkle, David // Back Stage (19305966);12/18/2008, Vol. 49 Issue 51, p24
The article reviews the music release "Rainbow 'Round My Shoulder," by Barbara Cook, directed by Lee Musiker and produced by DRG Records.
- THOUGHTS ON DEAR MR. LIBERACE: SELF-PARODY WITHOUT BITTERNESS. Crisp, Quentin // Advocate;4/14/87, Issue 470, p9
Focuses on the technique of a gay pianist. Career history; Achievements; Case won by the pianist.
- The Pianist (Film). Rafferty, Terrence // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Jan2003, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p26
Reviews the motion picture 'The Pianist,' directed by Roman Polanski and starred by Adrien Brody.