Sold On Wireless Connectivity
- GoAmerica service now on HP Jornada. // RCR Wireless News;11/27/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 48, p46
Reports on the availability of the wireless Go.Web service of GoAmerica Communications Inc. on Hewlett-Packard Jornada 540 Pocket PC devices.
- GoAmerica opens center for carriers. // RCR;11/17/97, Vol. 16 Issue 45, p41
Announces the opening of GoAmerica Communications Corp. of its wireless data service center for wireless network operators in Hackensack, New Jersey. Services provided by the center; Web site address of the center.
- GoAmerica introduces real-estate solution. // RCR Wireless News;11/20/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 47, p10
Reports that GoAmerica Communications Corp. has introduced a wireless telecommunications solution for the real estate industry.
- GOAMERICA TO PROVIDE WIRELESS INTERNET TO IPAQ HANDHELD. // Telephone IP News;Jan2001, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p2
Announces the plan of GoAmerica Inc. to provide wireless Internet services to iPAQ handheld computers from Compaq Computer Corporation.
- Yahoo! Mobile to feature GoAmerica. // RCR;09/06/99, Vol. 18 Issue 36, p14
Focuses on GoAmerica Communications Corp.'s agreement with Yahoo! Inc. to display GoAmerica's wireless connectivity solutions on Yahoo! Mobile.
- Lexis, GoAmerica's wireless service targets legal professionals. // RCR;05/08/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p14
Reports on Lexis Publishing and GoAmerica Communications Corp.'s co-development of a Web-based wireless product and service for legal professionals.
- GoAmerica offers diverse package for corporate wireless data. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;3/25/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p7
Unveils the plans of wireless data service provider, GoAmerica Communications Corp. to combine a range of network technologies for corporate wireless data users. Features and benefits of its wireless technology package; Information on its partnership with Verizon Wireless; Background of GoAmerica .
- GoAmerica, IBM expand relationship. // RCR Wireless News;10/21/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p16
Reports on the integration of the Go.Web service of GoAmerica company with the WebSphere Everyplace Access (WEA) of IBM company to wirelessly link users with corporate data in the U.S. Services offered by WEA and Go.Web; Significance of the integration.
- Commtouch to add wireless option to existing platform. // RCR;07/31/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p14
Reports on messaging solutions provider Commtouch Software and wireless Internet service provider GoAmerica Inc.'s collaboration in adding wireless connectivity to existing Commtouch communications platform.