- Toshiba Hangs Up. Scoblete, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;12/17/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 29, p79
Reports on the decision of Toshiba to withdraw from the home phone market in the U.S. due to steep price erosion and diminishing market share.
- Next up: broadband bundling. Baumgartner, Jeff // CED;Dec2003, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p35
Features Toshiba in North America. Market share position in the country; Plan to deal with major PC games publisher; Marketing strategy.
- Telus suits up for battle. Verburg, Peter // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;11/11/96, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p16
Discusses the image makeover of Telus Corp., Alberta's large telecommunications company. Disappearance of the names Alberta Government Telephones (AGT) and Edmonton Telephones (Ed Tel) in favor of the Telus brand name; Creation of a different Telus logo; Part of a campaign to rationalize...
- Telus cuts roaming rates. // South Asian Post;6/30/2011, p5
The article reports on the move of Telus Corp. which launches the most affordable roaming rates in more than 200 countries.
- Ascendent helps corporations manage wireless use. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;6/24/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p8
Focuses on Ascendent Telecommunications Inc.'s WirelessConnect platform. Information on the company's deal with Toshiba's Computer Systems Group which will integrate the product; Benefits of the WirelessConnect product.
- Hitachi/Toshiba team tackles high speed. Carter, Wayne // Telephony;04/21/97, Vol. 232 Issue 16, p38
Reports on an agreement between Hitachi Co. Ltd. and Toshiba to incorporate Toshiba's CSR 5300 cell switch router into Hitachi's AN 1000 asynchronous transfer mode switches and HS15 local area network switches. How the companies would benefit from the agreement; Goals.
- CUTTING LINES. Hogan, Mike // Entrepreneur;Oct2003, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p45
Features the Mobility Communications System (MCS) by Toshiba. Ability of the system to simultaneously ring an office desk set, home phone, cellular phone and personal digital assistant; Categorization of MCS as an Internet Protocol; Broadcast of voice calls.
- ViAir app to be integrated into Telus Mobility. // RCR Wireless News;7/16/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p10
Reports on the plan of Canadian wireless carrier Telus Mobility to integrate ViAir's Wireless-Inbox messaging application with its mobility office inbox product. Impact of the plan on Telus Mobility.
- TELUS Corporation SWOT Analysis. // TELUS Corporation SWOT Analysis;Jul2015, p1
A SWOT analysis of TELUS Corporatio is presented.