RF Micro Devices Takes Inventory Charge
- RF Micro Devices opens U.K. office. // RCR;06/05/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p23
Announces that RF Micro Devices Inc., a provider of proprietary radio-frequency integrated circuits for wireless communications applications, has opened its first local European sales and support center in Great Britain.
- RF Micro Devices: At the forefront of industry growth & Technology. // Wireless Design & Development;Nov99, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p80
Focuses on wireless telecommunication manufacturer RF Micro Devices. Company history; Innovations with the integration of analog and digital circuits; Products.
- PACKETS. // Wireless Week;6/10/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 23, p8
Presents news briefs on the wireless communications industry as of June 10, 2002. Decision of ioWave Inc. to take over the business of Hybrid Networks Inc.; Earnings forecast of RF Micro Devices Inc. for the second quarter of 2002; Introduction of VeriSign Inc. to its NetDiscovery Service.
- Kudos. // Microwaves & RF;Aug2005, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p28
Presents updates on the communication and technology industry in the U.S. as of August 2005. Awards presented by Celestica Inc., a firm involved in electronics manufacturing system; Commencement of the production shipments of CDMA power-amplifier modules of RF Micro Devices Inc. to Samsung...
- TOOLBOX. // Urgent Communications;Jan2013, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p38
The article offers information on different communication devices which include the portable radios from Kenwood USA, the highly linear gallium nitride (GaN) power resistors from RF Micro Devices and the 3350 digital-radio test system from Aeroflex.
- WIRELESS GEAR. // Wireless Week;11/18/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 41, p26
Features telecommunication equipment and supplies. BlueTrek wireless headset from Dale Communications; RF2860 broadband front-end receiver from RF Micro Devices; Nlite microwave relay system from NEC America.
- Infrastructure players post gains. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;5/3/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p18
Reports on the financial performance of wireless infrastructure companies for the second quarter of 2004. Net income of Siemens AG; Increase in the net sales of UTStarcom Inc.; Loss suffered by RF Micro Devices Inc.
- Breaking News. // Wireless Week;01/10/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p3
Covers news briefs on the wireless communication industry in the United States as of January 10, 2000. Release of the DigiTrax Billing software by DSI Technology Inc.; Information on RF2459, a 3-volt integrated downconverter by RF Micro Devices Inc.; Introduction of the Cell Trek Explorer by...
- RF Micro, Ericsson enter agreement. // RCR;06/28/99, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p6
Reports on RF Micro Devices Inc.'s agreement with Ericsson Mobile Communications AB to design third-generation communications terminal platforms.