Internet Highway Report...…
- Internet Highway Report... // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p27
This section list Web sites that can be used by financial planners as source of financial information.
- Money U. // Time;8/3/1981, Vol. 118 Issue 5, p58
The article presents information related to campusless College for Financial Planning, a nine-year-old institution in Denver, Colorado which is preparing the certified financial planners, a new breed of personal financial consultants with expertise on how to help people make the most of their...
- Finding Classmates Online. Allardice, Linda C. // Link-Up;May/Jun2001, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p20
Presents information on alumni Web sites. Classmates.com; Digital Yearbook; Alumni.Net.
- Web Directory. // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p14
This section presents a directory of Web sites concerning financial planning.
- Money Management Takes to the Web. // Point for Credit Union Research & Advice;4/1/2008, p19
The article discusses the use of free Web tools offering personal financial management. To compete with personal-computer (PC)-based software like Quicken and Microsoft Money, new money-management sites have had to differentiate themselves through ease of use, while others have tried to create a...
- ALUMNI. Rosenzweig, Mickey // Wealth Channel Magazine;Winter2012, p85
In this article, the author talks about several events hosted by the American College Alumni Association to establish connection with its alumni. He says that in May 2012, the association organized the event NYC LIVE for 250 alumni and LIVE events will be held in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, on...
- Wiring up the reunion. Shapiro, Mary // West County Journal;8/3/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 31, pA1
The article reports on the use of Internet and social media by the members of the Class of 1971 at Lafayette High School for the class's 40th reunion.
- Alumni React To The American College's New Alumni Association. Higgins, Barry // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;7/14/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 28, p12
Reports on the relationship between the American College and the Society of Financial Service Professionals in the U.S. Formation of an alumni association for graduates of the American College; Benefits for the members of a college's alumni association; Promotion of American College designations.
- Local colleges use social networks, e-mail to catch alumni. Holzman, Paula // Central Penn Business Journal;1/9/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p3
The article reports on the Elizabethtown College as one of the several institutions of higher education to use the Internet to connect with graduates in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. According to associate director of alumni Mark Clapper, the Web allows them to have a more direct line of...