Wire-Draw Absolute Encoders
- Wire-Draw Absolute Encoders. // New Equipment Digest;Nov2005, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p75
The article presents information about the wire-draw absolute encoders from Sick Stegmann Inc. Model BTF wire-draw absolute encoders measure lengths to 50 with resolution to 0.025 mm.
- SICK has new wire driven encoders. // Automotive Manufacturing Solutions;Jul/Aug2004, p80
Features the Sick|Stegmann BTF/PRF range of wire driven encoders. Applications; Advantages.
- Incremental Encoders reliable in harsh environments. // New Equipment Digest;Oct2005, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p44
The article informs that Sick Stegmann Inc.'s Series DGS60 incremental encoders feature IP67 ratings and resolution up to 10,000 pulses for precise, reliable operation in tough working environments. They are also available with through or blind hollow shafts with connector or cable outlet, and...
- More Material Handling Info? // New Equipment Digest;Oct2005, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p88
This article presents information on the Industrial Center section of the web site www.newequipment.com, which features new industrial products launched in the U.S.
- FOCUS ON Motors & Motion Control. // Medical Design Technology;Mar2000, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p14
Presents several motors and motion control equipment for the medical devices industry available as of March 2000. Includes the SinCoder Servo Motor Feedback System from Stegmann Inc.; Brushless motors from MicroMo Electronics Inc.; Features and functions; Contact information.
- More Plant Maintenance Info? // New Equipment Digest;Oct2005, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p89
This article presents information on the Industrial Center section of the Web site www.newequipment.com, which features new industrial products launched in the U.S.
- Shredder gear units. // Rubber World;Apr2006, Vol. 234 Issue 1, p54
The article introduces Brevini Power Transmission's S Series high-torque planetary shredder gear units designed for all rubber applications that require high torque and compact size on fixed industrial equipment. The units can use both electric and hydraulic motors and offer a wide range of...
- 2007 Product of the Year: Electric Motors & Drives. // Plant Engineering;Nov2007, Vol. 61 Issue 11, p95
The article evaluates various motor equipment including DFS 60 high-resolution incremental encoder from Sick Stegmann Inc., AEGIS SGR Bearing Protection Ring in split ring version from Electro Static Technology, and the Ampgard SC9000 medium-voltage adjustable frequency drive from Eaton Corp.
- Small but secure encoder breakthrough. // Design Engineering;Jul2002, p18
Introduces MiDi-encoder with HIPERFACE interface from Stegmann. Features; Applicability; Availability.
- Honorable Mention. // Design News;12/3/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 23, p88
Provides information on the CoreTech Series Encoders core modules developed by Stegmann Inc. for power transmission. Features; Benefits to users.