Bedford/St. Martin Titles Deepen Wadsworth Political Science Line
- Post Restructuring, Leaner Bedford, Freeman And Worth Enters 2002. // Educational Marketer;2/4/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p2
Focuses on the restructuring of the management of college publisher, Bedford, Freeman and Worth. INSET: California K-8 Reading Adoption, 2002 Approved Instructional.
- Tracking System, Homework Assignments Are Key to Raising College Textbook Sales in New E-Book. // Educational Marketer;12/1/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 34, p1
Reports that Bedford, Freeman and Worth and education technology solutions provider Aplia have developed an electronic tracking system with mandatory assignments and activities that have to be turned in periodically to the instructor.
- Though Pearson College Imprints Dominate, BFW Leads in English, Thomson Leads in ESL in 2005. // Educational Marketer;5/15/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 15, p1
The article focuses on the market performance of college textbook publishers in 2005 in the U.S. Pearson Education Inc. dominated sales of books in English literature and language arts in 2005 with an estimated share of more than 30 percent in the retail market. But despite its dominance,...
- Texas' Adopted Biology & 3-5 ESL Textbooks. // Educational Marketer;11/17/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 33, p5
Lists several publishers in Texas. Bedford, Freeman and Worth; CEV Multimedia; Glencoe/McGraw-Hill.
- South-Western Invests In E-MBA Courses At Univ. Of Rhode Island. // Educational Marketer;12/04/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p8
Reports on the investment made by South-Western, a publisher of higher education business materials and a division of Thomson Learning, to the University of Rhode Island's College of Business Administration.
- Thomson Learning closing down. // Publishers Weekly;12/4/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 49, p15
Reports on Thomson Learning's phasing out of its operations and planned closure in early 1996. Reason for the closure; Number of publications accounted by Wayland titles.
- Thomson Learning Inks Electronic Deals With Xerox And MicroCase. // Educational Marketer;09/20/99, Vol. 30 Issue 27, p7
Reports that Thomson Learning has bought a software publisher and signed an electronic distribution deal with Xerox that will give the company more inroads into the electronic market.
- Thomson Learning Revenue Climbs 9.5% For Fiscal Year-End. // Educational Marketer;03/20/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p7
Reports on the increase in the financial performance of Thomson Learning for the fourth quarter and year ending December 31, 1999.
- Acquisitions, Focus On Technology Credited For Strong Thomson 2Q. // Educational Marketer;08/21/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p7
Reports on the financial performance of Thomson Learning for the second quarter of 2000.