- Creativity has its rules and requirements. Nucifora, Alf // Business News New Jersey;04/06/98, Vol. 11 Issue 14, p14
Discusses some vital aspects of marketing. How to acquire creativity in marketing; Tips on creativity.
- Voxpop. // Design Week;12/9/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 49, p11
No abstract available.
- Creativity software can be a sound investment. Clift, Vicki // Marketing News;3/27/95, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p10
Features business creativity software packages available as of March 27, 1995. Categories of software packages; Brainstorming; Outliners and mindmappers; Features and functions.
- Beware of following the crowd: Industry needs original thinking. Van Warner, Rick // Nation's Restaurant News;6/19/95, Vol. 29 Issue 25, p27
Editorial. Makes observations on the significance of creativity in the restaurant business. Prevalence of the lemming mentality in the restaurant business; Innovations as the essence in facing challenges.
- Mind your own business. Pollack, Ted // Supervision;Jan95, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p21
Enumerates specific strategies for inducing creativity. Use of analogies; Asking provocative questions; Thinking in terms of possibilities; Rewarding original thinking; Becoming a creative rebel; Listening creatively; Studying the process of innovation; Being receptive to the unexpected;...
- A personal file of stimulating ideas, little-known facts and daily problem solvers. Pollock, Ted // Supervision;Apr95, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p24
Offers advice for promoting creativity, establishing momentum, and stimulating ideas among employees. Identification of existing problems; Suggestion of approaches to solve the problems; Forcing oneself to start; Rewards and incentives; Collecting useful ideas in advance of need.
- Team talent: Bringing creativity on board. // Supervisory Management;Apr95, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p7
Discusses creative potentials of employees. Adaptive creativity; Innovative creativity; Improvement of existing system; Creation of new system.
- How to reap organizational creativity. // Supervisory Management;Apr95, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p15
Discusses a strategy for supervisors regarding the encouragement of creativity within an organization. Suggestion system; Cost-saving ideas from employees; Employees' work ideas.
- Creative fitness. Verberne, Tom // Training & Development;Aug97, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p68
Presents some exercises for getting creativity in shape. Arm wrestling; Nine-dot problem; Cryptarithmetic problem; Bird-train puzzle; Braincrackers; Janusian thinking; Ways to stimulate new ideas.
- When creativity counts. Daniel, Michelle // Women in Business;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p48
Presents components of the creative-thinking process in the workplace.