- Want Fries With Your Parking Spot? Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;2/25/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p3
Reports on the trends in the parking business in Michigan. Services provided by parking facilities; Amenities offered for parkers.
- Heartside Businesses Want Parking Study. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;10/28/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p9
Discusses the request of Heartside Business Association for a study to determine parking opportunities in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Importance of parking facilities to future development.
- Parking Is Up In Downtown. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;10/28/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p9
Reports on the availability of parking cards at city-owned ramps in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Payment of monthly rates including shuttle rides.
- Savoy-Blacherne rehab inches forward; city seeks garage. // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/14/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p15
Reports on the efforts of Indianapolis, Indiana to take over the Plaza Parking garage.
- Construction of a multi-level parking garage. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/13/94, Vol. 41 Issue 24, p1
Presents a perspective of the proposed parking garage of the Ronkonkoma Hub Development Project in Long Island, New York. Work schedule; Available retail and commercial office space.
- Parking programs shift into overdrive. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/30/96, Vol. 14 Issue 53, p7
Focuses on parking programs in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Assignment of the Grand Rapids Automobile Parking Commission and the city Parking Services on ensuring adequate arena parking; Approval by the Parking Commission for Parking Services entry into the downtown shuttle business; Shuttle program...
- Parking garages and the Quarter: Can they coexist? Darce, Keith // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);2/12/96, Vol. 16 Issue 32, p9
Focuses on the challenge against the Vieux Carre Commission (VCC) by Arthel Scheuermann and residents of French Quarter, because the VCC rejected requests for a parking space in New Orleans, Louisiana. Why the VCC rejected the proposal; Support of efforts to restrict proliferation of on-site...
- Garage's design drawing protest. // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/18/95, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p8A
Looks at why construction on a parking garage may be delayed. Delay due to appeal to Indianapolis Metropolitan Development Commission; Reason for appeal; Comments from officials; Information on plans for parking garage.
- Councilor Williams drops garage protest. // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/29/96, Vol. 16 Issue 46, p5A
Reports on the development of a parking garage on North Pennsylvania Street in Indianapolis, Indiana by Carl Hogue, owner of several hotels. Dropping of a protest by Susan Williams, city-county councilor; Design modification; Specifications of the parking garage; Project architects.
- A unique concealment. // American School & University;Dec96, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p14
Reveals that a two-story parking structure is scheduled to be completed at California State University in January 1997. Construction between two sloping hills; Brick veneer on the parapet walls; Walker Parking Consultants as project architect.