- NewDeal seeks to recycle across Digital Divide with bloatless ease for just $99. Metcalfe, Bob // InfoWorld;07/10/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 28, p90
Provides information on the NewDeal company. How the company aims to bridge the so called Digital Divide; Information on NewDeal's software; Customers of the company.
- MANDATORY INFORMATION. // Transworld Skateboarding;Jan2002, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p84
Presents news briefs related to skateboarding and skateboarders in the United States as of November 2001. Release of a video featuring several teamriders by Deca; Addition of Peter Hewitt to the Anti-Hero team; Appointment of Jeremy Corley as team manager of New Deal skateboards.
- St. Luke's launches TV ads for Govt New Deal. Yates, Karen // Campaign (UK);02/13/98, Issue 7, p2
Reports that Saint Lukes has launched a series of television advertisements for the government's New Deal campaign. Description of the advertisements; Origin of the concept to introduce the advertisements; Significance of government's New Deal; Financial supports of the campaign.
- Judge Oks Sale Of Against All Odds. Young, Vicki M. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/2/2009, Vol. 197 Issue 114, p3
The article informs that the sale of urbanwear retailer Against All Odds USA Inc. to New Deal LLC has been approved by a federal bankruptcy court judge. Against All Odds has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy court protection in January 2009. Court papers state that the sale will provide unsecured...
- Roadkill: Bits & bytes. // Advertising Age;7/28/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 30, p16
Discusses two World Wide Web sites. The SwineOnline page, featuring a virtual pig; The American Lung Association's nominees for its annual Phlemmy awards.
- Does your Web site have zero hits? Advertise. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;6/25/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p49
Presents information on getting persons to visit a Web site. Use of advertising in the traditional media; Registering a site on a search engine; Use of direct exchange links and postings in newsgroups.
- Reining in Web sprawl. Klein, David // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Mar1997, Vol. 82 Issue 2, pM-3
Opinion. Focuses on how businesses such as Sprint and Chrysler are consolidating their sprawling Web sites of products brands. Strategies used by the companies; Reason for designs on all sub-sites.
- How to target new site promotions. Ward, Eric // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Mar1997, Vol. 82 Issue 2, pM-3
Reports that Web marketers are using search engines and directories as a means of promoting Web sites. Problems associated with search engines and directories; Importance of using specialized search engines.
- New and info resources for marketers. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Mar1997, Vol. 82 Issue 2, pM-10
Presents information on Web sites such as Advertising Age Job Bank and Beyond Computing. Address and location of Web sites; Features of the Web sites.