- MBAs: Still masters of the universe? O'Flahertie, Susan // Asian Business Review;Apr96, p57
Makes various observations about the Masters of Business Administration degree in Australia. Importance of the degree in getting a management job; Viewed devaluation; Variation in the worth of the degree. INSET: The traditional degree versus the international..
- More and more choices for MBA's. // Asian Business Review;Mar1997, p51
Focuses on the growth of the range of Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs in Asia. Value of MBA degrees in the Asian employment market; Comparison of business climate in Western countries particularly in the United States; Senior managers' support for furthering the education of...
- Making the grade? Fitzpatrick, Doreen D. // Westchester County Business Journal;1/2/95, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p13
Discusses the phenomenon of increasing enrollment in Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. Expected increase in the number of people taking the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT); Increase in the number of MBAs conferred; Reason why people take MBA Degrees; University of...
- MBA programs are being restructured to meet demands of global economy. Finucane, Stephanie // Westchester County Business Journal;1/2/95, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p14
Reports that American schools are restructuring their Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. Reason for change; Presentation of changes carried out by selected business schools; MBA graduates' lack of communication, presentation analytical and networking skills.
- Local colleges offer expanded MBA programs, flexible schedules. Finucane, Stephanie // Westchester County Business Journal;1/2/95, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p15
Reports that Westchester and Fairfield County, New York State local colleges are offering Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. Expansion of Fairfield University's master of science program in financial management into an MBA program; Availability of convenient class schedule for...
- Mastering the possibilities. McKay, Gretchen // Executive Report;Jun96, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p60
Focuses on the state of the Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degree in the United States. Business degree as a mechanism to climb the corporate ladder; International emphasis of MBA programs; Job market for MBA graduates in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area.
- New world view. DeNitto, Emily // Crain's New York Business;8/05/96, Vol. 12 Issue 32, p17
Reports on the increase in masters of business administration programs in New York-based universities. Universities' exploitation of the city's businesses strengths; Increase in competition among universities; Provision of short-term certificate programs directed toward executives looking for...
- Too cool for school? Finegan, Jay // Inc.;Oct96, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p42
Discusses the value of a master's degree in business administration (MBA). Percentage of Harvard Business School MBA's running their own companies; Reasons why today's entrepreneurs need the tools that business schools teach; How an MBA helped Hensen Mou, Barry Merkin, Bruce Helmberger, Culin...
- Indiana MBA programs. Cullather, Sarah; Ritchie, Petra // Indianapolis Business Journal;04/14/97, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p56
Presents a chart of the top MBA programs in Indiana ranked by spring 1997 full time equivalent (FTE) enrollment. Name of university offering the program; Number of credit hours; Areas of specialization; Tuition per credit hour.
- Indiana MBA programs. Cullather, Sarah; Ritchie, Petra // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/01/97 Supplement Lists 98, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p90
Lists some of best master of business administration (MBA) degrees offered in Indiana ranked by spring 1997 full-time equivalent (FTE) enrollment, compiled as of March 14, 1997. Name of school; Address; Telephone/fax numbers; Credit hours; Tuition per credit hour; Faculty; Areas of...