- Special qualities of company trucks. // PHC Profit Report;10/01/96, Vol. 4 Issue 19, p4
Presents ways to distinguish company trucks from private vehicles, according to Michael Stillwell.
- Driving down the cost of company cars. Horn, Caroline // Personnel Today;4/1/2003, p22
No abstract available.
- Company cars: Steer clear of wheeler-dealers. Whyte, Andrew // Director (00123242);Jan1996, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p50
Offers a look at suggestions to consider when acquiring company cars. Factors to consider when operating on contract hire; Suppliers as possible members of the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA).
- Your guide to the cars. Frusher, Clive // Director (00123242);Jun95, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p30
Presents information on effective company automobile management in Britain. Key issues in making a decision; Automobile models and prices. INSETS: Lease or buy?.;Model choices..
- Driving a hard bargain. Thompson, Audrey // Public Finance;9/30/94, p19
Describes a range of company car schemes for public organizations in Great Britain. Buckinghamshire County Council's two-tier system; North Mercy Community Trust's finance leasing system; Contract purchase; Problems involved in running a fleet of cars.
- Motoring ahead. // Director (00123242);May97, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p36
Presents a survey by the Reward Group on which company car most managing directors in Great Britain prefer driving. Findings of the survey.
- Executives talk about their preferences in company cars. Lockwood, Henry // Caribbean Business;9/12/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 36, p33
Enumerates the things that executives look for when asked about their preferences in company cars. Reliability and comfort at reasonable prices; Option to add accessories within executive's salary bracket; Inclination towards European-made automobiles.
- To lease or to buy: Factors to consider. Arkin, Joseph // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/24/94, Vol. 193 Issue 8, p13
Presents factors to consider in deciding whether to lease or to buy company cars in the United States. Comparative costs; Consideration of maintenance costs; Potential benefits of leasing; Comparison of an open- and close-end lease; Estimate of company's reputation.
- Company cars: Would you rather pay cash? Christie, Andy // Director;Mar1996, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p77
Reports that most employees will take a company car over cash. Reason; Advantages; Popularity of cash allowances. INSET: The popularity of cash allowances..