Arizona Lawmaker Wants Ruling on Planned Stadium Move
- Missouri Touts Progress on Rams Stadium Site. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;2/12/2015, p9
The article reports on the announcement of Missouri Governor Jay Nixon on the agreements reached by the state with energy company Ameren Corp. and Terminal Railroad Association of Saint Louis, a railroad group, in 2015. The deals involve the relocation of infrastructure for the proposed...
- Arena officials keep focus on east-side site. King, Mason // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/29/96, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p10A
Speculates on the site of the facility to be constructed to replace the Market Square Arena in Indianapolis, Indiana. Rundown of the possible locations.
- The Works. Kimmons, Sean // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);8/18/2010, Vol. 107 Issue 20, p1A
The article reports that Kyle Public Works Department has moved to its new 14,000 square foot site, which incorporates an environmental-friendly enhancement, as part of the efforts of Kyle, Texas to establish a comprehensive building program to meet the growing demand for services.
- Wharton moves forward on FM 102. MERCULIEF II, JOHN S. // East Bernard Express (TX);2/24/2011, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p2
The article reports on the FM 102 relocation and overpass project in Wharton, Texas.
- Let there be light. // Beaver;Dec98/Jan99, Vol. 78 Issue 6, p5
Reports on the plan of the government of Canada to relocate the lighthouse at Coffin Island in Nova Scotia. How the government will relocate the lighthouse.
- County offices relocated. // Free Press (Buda, TX);2/2/2011, Vol. 107 Issue 43, p3A
The article reports that two Hays County offices will be relocated on the week of February 2, 2011 to a new building at 2171 Yarrington Raod in San Marcos in Hays County, Texas.
- Cremona lutherie school moves and expands. // Strad;Nov2010, Vol. 121 Issue 1447, p9
The article reports on the relocation of Istituto di Istruzione Superiore Antonio Stradivari, a violin making school at the Palazzo Pallavicino Ariguzzi in Cremona, Italy and the launch of its instrumentalists course.
- Plane thinking for LTV. Bennett, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;2/4/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p3
Reports the proposal of lawyer David Bentkowski to move Burke Lakefront Airport to a portion of land owned by LTV Corp. in Cleveland, Ohio. Benefits of the proposal according to Bentkowski; Disadvantages of the proposal according to city councilman Joe Cimperman; Question raised on the...
- GSA TRANSFERS PRISON COMPLEX TO COUNTY FOR RECREATIONAL USE. // Government Procurement;Aug2001, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p22
Reports on the plan of the General Services Administration to relocate the Lorton Correctional Complex in Fairfax County, Virginia. Structural changes undertaken for the transformation of the area; Construction of recreational facilities and schools; Actions of government officials for the...