- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;07/12/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30930, p31
Provides updates on government bonds and taxation in the United States as of July 2000. Includes refusal of a Cook County Circuit Court judge to grant a temporary restraining order to set aside liquor tax revenues Plans of Purdue University to sell student fee bonds; Appointments to the Vision...
- Playing The Yield Curve In Poland. // Emerging Europe Financial Alert;3/3/2003, Vol. 1 Issue 38, p2
Reports on the impact of variations in treasury bond yield curve in Poland on its economy. Decrease in yields; Impact of depreciation in the country's currency on return on local currency-dominated assets; Favorable factors for National Bank of Poland to maintain a gradual easing policy in the...
- Kenya's benchmark share index jumped nearly 1% to strike a 25-month high. // African Business News;2/12/2013, p12
The article reports that, buoyed by expectation of a strong earnings session, Kenya's benchmark share index reached a 25-month high resulting from a jump of nearly one percent that extended its gains to a seventh session.
- Wisconsin to Sell $140 Million of Transportation Revenue Bonds. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31262, p6
Reports that officials of Wisconsin has planned to sell $140 million of transportation revenue bonds during November, 2001. Amount decided by the state for selling mater lease certificate of participation (COP) and general obligations; General obligations sold by Wisconsin during September...
- Stock Gains Drive Bond Buyer Yield Indexes Higher. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;5/10/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31384, p44
Reports the increasing yield indexes of the Treasury cash market in the U.S. Assessment of the weekly average yield to maturity; Enhancement of competitive sale; Evaluation the interest rates.
- N.M. County to Redeem Tribal Bonds After IRS Memo Triggers Redemption. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;11/28/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32266, p44
The article reports that Sandoval County, New Mexico plans to redeem a multi-million dollar revenue bonds it issued in 2004 for the Pueblo of Santa Ana. The reason of the plan is because of a recent Internal Revenue Service memo on Indian tribal bonds that triggered a mandatory redemption...
- 75 special gov't bonds sold by ÃKK thus far in '13. // Hungary A.M.;10/18/2013, p5
The article reports on the sale of 75 special government bonds by foreign nationals that accelerate applications for permanent residency in Hungary with sales generated 18.8 million euros revenue for the state.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;5/9/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F318, p1
The article presents statistics related to the negotiated sales of bonds in different U.S. states as of April 2014 including the Capital Outlay Tax Anticipation Warrants in Alabama, the Lease Revenue Refunding Bonds in California and the Water and Sewerage Revenue Bonds in Georgia.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;5/21/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34113, p1
The article presents statistics on negotiated sales of bonds in U.S. states as of May 2014 including the General Obligation Refunding Capital Loan Notes in Iowa, the General Obligation Capital Outlay Bonds in Kansas and the Multifamily Housing Pass-Through Revenue Refunding Bonds.