Plan Unveiled to Quicken Post-Market Processing, Use Real Time
- Society Of Actuaries/American Council of Life Insurers 1986-98 Credit Risk Loss Experience Study. // Private Placement Letter;7/7/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p4
Discusses results of the 1986-98 Credit Risk Loss Experience Study conducted under the auspices of the Society of Actuaries which represents a continuation of the 1986-94 study analyzing credit loss experience by institutional investors on private placement bonds. Economic loss rates; Loss...
- Economic Risk: Yields Set For All-Time Lows. // Latin America Monitor: Brazil Monitor;Aug2010, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p5
The article reports that the low yields on Brazil's U.S. dollar government bonds signals the growing credentials of the country as a fixed income safe haven regionally and globally and distinct positive for the companies operating in the country.
- The Bond Buyer yield indexes escalate to three-year highs. Stanton, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/23/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30794, p28
Reports on the rise of United States Bond Buyer yield indexes to their highest levels in three years during the third week of December 1999. Continued slump of fixed-income markets; Lack of activity within the 20-bond index of general obligation bond yields.
- 1998 was 'a great year with great returns' -- next year looks more mixed. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;12/11/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30538, p7
Reports on the performance of fixed-income securities in the United States in 1998. Forecasts for 1999; Gains offered by municipal bonds; Tax-exempt bonds.
- RBDA Forms Fixed-Income Tech, Operations Panel. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;11/5/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32997, p4
The article reports that the Regional Bond Dealers Association has formed a new technology and operations committee for fixed-income businesses at regional broker-dealers in the U.S. to help them compete with Wall Street firms. The committee will address issues concerning trade reporting,...
- Take Profit On Turkish Debt. // Emerging Markets Monitor;6/23/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p13
Reports that Turkey's U.S. Global 30 bond has returned to its pre-Iraq war high in June 2003. Performance of the Turkish fixed income in the growth and emerging market; Efforts of the government on fiscal reform; Target budget surplus of the government.
- Best returns on cash. O'Brien, Anthony // Money (14446219);Dec2002 Best of the Best 2003, p14
Discusses several kinds of-fixed income securities which offer reliable investment returns. Online savings accounts; Term deposits; Debentures; Bonds.
- What the Accountant Must Know About Fixed Income (Debt) Securities. Siegel, Joel G.; Levine, Marc H. // National Public Accountant;May99, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p24
Presents information on fixed income securities for accounting use. Definition of bond indenture; Types of debt securities; Kinds of bonds and notes; Overview of the Financial Accounting Standards Board Rule 78 and 84.
- Bonds rise again. // Pensions & Investments;10/19/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p125
Examines the investment of American pension funds in bonds and in specialized fixed-income securities. Focus on specialized fixed-income management; Start of specialized fixed-income management firms; Development of dedicated portfolio; Investments by American Airlines, Atlantic Richfield,...