Ohio Town in State Of Fiscal Emergency
- Prince George's County Economic Development Incentive Fund Gears Up. // Washington Informer;3/15/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 22, p12
The article reports the approval of the 50 million dollar Economic Development Incentive loan fund for the expansion of Prince George's County, Maryland's tax base, job retention and support for small and local businesses.
- Tunisia. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/2/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 18, p22
Reports on the plans of the Tunisian government to borrow on the international markets in 1997 to 2001. Five-year development plan.
- Rescue Package Leads To Mounting Concerns. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Sep2002, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p4
Presents several concerns on the rescue package initiatives announced by Grzegorz Kolodko in Poland. Cost accounting for the increasing bad loans portfolio; Benefit outlooks from European Union accession; Effects of the package on the budget.
- State Grants & Loans. // Minnesota State Register;5/31/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 48, p1878
The article offers information on State Register that publishes notices on grants and loans available in agencies or branch of state government in Minnesota.
- Finance proposals offer hope for capital projects. // Public Finance;07/03/98, p8
Reports that a proposal for amending the Public Sector Borrowing Requirement (PSBR) were handed to the British government. Proponents of the proposal; Key public expenditure aggregated within the PSBR; Information on the paper submitted.
- With loans lagging, can targets be met? Collins, John // Caribbean Business;9/14/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 37, p23
Reports on the economic development and financing programs in the Caribbean Area for 1995. Disbursement of loans; Puerto Rico's commitment to Caribbean development with financing under Section 936 of the Internal Revenue Code; Terms of loan programs; Details about the Caribbean Development...
- Free Rein. Barlas, Stephen // Entrepreneur;May2003, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p23
Discusses the status of Small Business Association's loan programs in relation to U.S. President George W. Bush's proposed fiscal 2004 budget. 7(a) loan program; 504 Certified Development Loan Program; Use of 7(a) loan program and 504 certified loan program as working capital for small businesses.
- Lebanon. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/17/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p19
Reports that Saudi Arabia has agreed to extend 130 million dollars in loans and grants to Lebanon.
- In Midwest, the 4th Quarter Told the Story. Devitt, Caitlin; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/11/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33060, p1
The article reports on the drop-off in borrowing amid the economic and market turmoil during the fourth quarter of 2008 in the Middle West. Borrowers issued $67.1 billion of debt in 3, 838 transactions. Volume fell by 18.6% to $13.8 billion in the second quarter, and 13.7% in the third quarter....