D.C. Plans to Release Formal RFP for Financial Adviser
- Public Financial Management's Web Site Aims to Explain GICs. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;05/18/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30894, p7
Reports on the addition of a `Structured Investment Analyzer' feature to the Web site of Public Financial Management Inc., designed to shed light on the way guaranteed investment contracts (GIC) are priced and structured. Site's enabling of state and local government users to model and price...
- N.Y.C. Health Corp. Signs New Contracts With PFM. Cataldo, Adam // Bond Buyer;7/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32177, p7
Reports that the New York City Health and Hospitals Corp. (HHC) will enter into two new separate contracts with its current financial adviser, Public Financial Management Inc. Terms of the contracts; Background on the structure and tasks of HHC.
- San Bernardino County Eyes Advisor. Forde, Arnella J. // Investment Management Weekly;11/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 45, p3
Reports that San Bernardino County, California, has initiated a search for an investment consultant to advise on its internally managed investment pool. Value of the investment pool of San Bernardino County; Information on the contract between San Bernardino County and PFM Advisors.
- Tennessee gets new financial adviser; considers Internet-based bidding. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;06/12/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30413, p39
Reports that Tennessee' local government approved Public Financial Management Inc. as its new financial adviser. State's consideration of whether to begin collecting its competitive bids through an Internet-based auction site; Tennessee local government's examination of what legal or economic...
- Consultants hired. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;9/02/96, Vol. 12 Issue 36, p42
Reports that New York City has hired consultant Public Financial Management to help the city craft a plan to pay for new or renovated stadiums.
- Recovery Team Signed. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;4/19/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31865, p39
Reports on the finalization of contract with Public Financial Management Inc. and Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellot LLC by the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development. Work collaboration of the department with the companies for the development of a recovery plan for...
- NEW JERSEY: EFA Taps PFM as Consultant. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;10/1/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32724, p9
The article reports on the announcement of the New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority that Public Financial Management Inc. (PMF) will serve as its derivative consultant for a period of period of up to two years. PMF was one of the applicants to the authority's request for proposals (RFP)...
- PFM joins three others in offering electronic bidding. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;03/17/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30600, p1
Reports on Public Finance Management's Web site. Services that will be offered; Description of the Web site.
- Minnesota Selling SRF Debt. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/23/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33286, p1
The article reports that the Minnesota Public Facilities Authority (MPFA) will take bids on new-money worth 380 million dollars and refunding state revolving fund bonds, including taxable Build America Bonds (BABs). The purpose of the deal is to finance clean water and drinking water loans and...