Virginia Gubernatorial Candidate Plans Garvee Bonanza
- Trucking industry revenue increases in '05. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2007, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p10
The article provides information on trucking industry revenue in 2005. In that year, truck transportation alone reached $206 billion, up 11.0 percent. Couriers and messengers revenues also grew 6.7 percent to $66 billion. The report titled "2005 Service Annual Survey: Truck Transportation,...
- Illinois Voters May Create Transportation 'Lockbox'. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;10/25/2016, p9
The article discusses the decision by Illinois voters which will be taken on November 8, 2016 regarding whether to put a stop on diversions of transportation revenues in the future for budget balancing and non-transportation related expense funding.
- Mass. Set To Bond For Bridges. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;5/8/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33710, p1
The article reports that Massachusetts plans to sell 419.3 million dollars worth of commonwealth transportation fund revenue bonds from its accelerated bridge program on May 8, 2012.
- Road and Air Deals Take the Post-Holiday Spotlight. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;7/9/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31176, p7
Focuses on the issue calendar of state transportation and airport revenue offerings in the United States. Citation on the largest deal on the negotiated calendar; Information on the multifaceted Tucson Airport Authority revenue; Details on the Arkansas GO highway deal.
- South Valley transit service could mean boom for tourism. Lieberman, Lisa // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;4/9/2004, Issue 323228, p1
Reports on the impact of the new transit service from Visalia to the Sequoia on tourism in California. Escalation in the number of visitors; Improvement of the local business revenues during peak tourist months; Enrichment of the alternative methods of transportation to access the parks.
- Delaware Agency Selling $285M, With More Unlikely for the Year. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/31/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31804, p1
Reports on the plan of Delaware Transportation Authority to sell its revenue bonds. Effect of the funding on the transportation capital expenditure of the state; Advantage of decrease in interest rate on the sale; Permission for bidders to choose bond insurance; Lack of effect of economic...
- Trucking companies. // Central Penn Business Journal;6/5/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p23
The article lists several trucking companies in Pennsylvania, ranked by local revenue which include Keen Transport Inc., Cressler Trucking Inc., and Daily Express Inc.
- Do over: VDOT announces 29% drop in six-year highway plan. // Roads & Bridges;Jun2002, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p12
Reports the withdrawal of the Tentative Six-Year Program for funding transportation projects by VDOT in Virginia. Completion of the construction projects under contractor; Advancement of projects on the latter stages of right-of-way acquisition; Reflection of revenue revised estimates.
- New Transportation Revs. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;5/23/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33521, p9
The article presents a report released by the Tri-State Transportation Campaign which reveals that New Jersey needs to create revenue stream to help support its transportation infrastructure needs.