Amid Slumping Equity Market, Bond Insurers Show Growth
- Analysts See an Improving Outlook for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac. // National Mortgage News;5/22/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 33, p8
The article reports on the improvement of stock performance of Fannie Mae company and Freddie Mac company as observed by the analyst at Banc of America Securities LLC in the U.S. The analyst give Fannie Mae a neutral rating with the raise of 12-month price target to 50 dollars despite the...
- FORECASTS BUY LIST. // Dow Theory Forecasts;1/15/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p6
Lists the top choices of stocks for the 12-month gains in the United States. Name of companies; Price of the stocks; Value of earnings per share.
- Midyear outlook for business and stocks. // Dow Theory Forecasts;7/2/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 27, p1
Reports midyear outlook for business and stocks in the United States. Decrease of earnings and stock price performance; Projection of profit declines on technology sectors; Correlations between corporate earnings growth and stock price performance.
- What long-run returns can expect from the stock market? Golob, John E.; Bishop, David G. // Economic Review (01612387);1997 3rd Quarter, Vol. 82 Issue 3, p5
Analyzes how macroeconomic fundamentals and high-price earnings ratios on stocks affect long-run returns. Description of how investors and analysts reacted to the performance of the United States stock market; Relationship between price-earnings rations and returns.
- SAN DIEGO PUBLIC STOCKS. // San Diego Business Journal;10/8/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 41, p24
Presents chart depicting the public stocks in San Diego, California as of October 2001. Price performance; Assessment of earnings per share; Evaluation of the dividends.
- SAN DIEGO PUBLIC STOCKS. // San Diego Business Journal;8/6/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 32, p32
Presents a chart depicting the public stocks in San Diego, California. Price performance; Annual growth rate of the earnings per share; Amount of annual dividend.
- Upside surprises. // Dow Theory Forecasts;11/25/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 47, p2
Presents buy-rated stocks with strong operating momentum and favorable earnings-estimate revision trends. Increase in operating earnings per share; Improvement of domestic market share; Underwriting performance.
- Management ratios: How they fail the shareholder. Stead, Michael // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;Dec95, Vol. 73 Issue 11, p38
Discusses whether the performance of a company should be judged by the growth rate in the earnings per share (EPS) or by the percentage return which the equity capital achieves. Relative merits of EPS growth; Relationship of EPS to share price; How a company might take into account the...
- Marketplace. // San Diego Business Journal;6/23/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 25, p36
Presents a chart depicting the public stocks in San Diego, California as of June 2003. Stock prices; Earnings per share; Total dividends.