Grant Street Charges Bloomberg, Others With Patent Violation
- Online Trading Suit. S.K. // Treasury & Risk Management;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p17
Reports on the patent infringement lawsuit filed by Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based Grant Street Group against Thomson Financial in June 2001. Thomson's use of system for electronic municipal bond auctions similar to Grant Street's patented model.
- Grant Street Group Launches New Platform for Competitive BAB Sales. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;9/9/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33180, p8
The article offers news briefs related to bonds in the U.S. in 2009. Grant Street Group launched an electronic auction platform for a competitive Build America Bonds (BAB) sales for issuers and bidders. Ipreo LLC changed its new issuance and data services with features that permit users to more...
- New Jersey's Ocean County to Sell $43.7M of Debt Through MuniAuction. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/15/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32445, p4
The article reports on the plan of Ocean County to sell its $43.7 million debt through MuniAuction Web site of Grant Street Group company in New Jersey. The county will sell the two series of its general obligation bonds including the Series 2006A and Series 2006B and school bonds for Ocean...
- Thomson, Grant Street Fail to Settle Dispute Over E-Patent. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p4
Reports on that Grant Street Group and Thomson Corp. have failed to reach any agreement to resolve their legal dispute over an electronic bidding system. Exchange of confidential document and information; Brief description of the companies.
- Steal these money, moves!. Meyer, Michele // Self;May2004, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p126
Presents money-saving tips from four individual women. Ways to profit from a hobby; Recommendation of utility bonds over junk bonds; Sale of old items and objects on Internet auction sites such as eBay; Recommendation against lending large amounts of money to friends or family until payment...
- NEW JERSEY: EFA Picks Grant Street Group. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;8/6/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32685, p9
The article reports on the approval made by New Jersey Educational Finance Authority (NJEFA) to let Grant Street Group be its investment adviser in New Jersey. The contract of Grant Street with the authority is said to last for only two years. The authority has yet to pick a derivative...
- ADDITIONAL DEVELOPMENTS--PATENT. // Berkeley Technology Law Journal;Annual Review 2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p227
Reports on the decision of U.S courts on cases involving patent infringement. Effect of language found only in the preamble on the scope of a claim; Invalidation of a patent under the on-sale bar; Patent claim narrowed by representation made in the prosecution history.
- Trudel to form. Trudel, John D. // Electronic Design;09/02/97, Vol. 45 Issue 19, p80R
Opinion. Focuses on the support given during the Patent Wars. Comments from Patent Commissioner Bruce Lehman; Information on the bills in Congress, H.R. 400 and S. 507; Contact information.
- Applied in court again; Novellus counterpunches. Erkanat, Judy // Electronic News;06/30/97, Vol. 43 Issue 2174, p10
Focuses on the two patent infringement lawsuits filed in the United States. Novellus Systems Inc. against Applied Materials Inc.; Applied Materials Inc. against Varian Associates Inc.