- How the Mountain West Was Won by the GOP. // Montana Business Quarterly;Winter2002, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p10
Discusses the domination of the Republican Party in the mountain West region of the U.S. Number of Senate and House seats held by the Republicans in the region; States under the mountain West region; Reasons of people for leaving California.
- SUBURBIA AND PARTY POLITICS. Clapson, Mark // History Today;Sep2001, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p16
Considers the importance of suburbia in the electoral triumphs of the New Democrats and New Labour over their conservative opponents. Reason for the victory of the Republican Party during the 1952 and 1956 presidential elections; Cities in the United States where voters were increasingly...
- A Gracious Inclusiveness. // Alberta Views;May2008, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p20
An excerpt from the article about the identification of all rural Alberta Tory politicians in the February 26, 2008 issue of the "Edmonton Journal."
- CAMPAIGN 2004: DO THE CANDIDATES HAVE A SHELF LIFE? Kirschling, Gregory // Entertainment Weekly;2/20/2004, Issue 752, p70
Provides information on the sales of books authored by U.S. Democratic Party members.
- Coalition no longer coalesces. Oakes, Laurie // Bulletin with Newsweek;11/22/95, Vol. 116 Issue 5947, p12
Focuses on developments concerning political parties in Australia. Liberal leadership destabilization; Politician, John Howard's aim for Liberal Party's leadership; Politician, Alexander Downer's initiatives on constitutional convention and racial hatred legislation.
- Blonde and proud of it. Cook, Patrick // Bulletin with Newsweek;2/19/2002, Vol. 120 Issue 6312, p82
Comments on the behavior of Democrat politicians in Australia. Election for a prime minister; Campaigns on party splitting; Factions in the Democrat party.
- Siksay's replacement will be straight. Barsotti, Natasha // Xtra (Toronto);4/7/2011, Issue 690, p15
The article reports that none of the political parties contesting the Burnaby-Douglas riding of British Columbia in the House of Commons has chosen a gay candidate for the first time in 32 years.
- CORRECTION. // New Jersey Jewish News;12/29/2011, Vol. 65 Issue 52, p10
A correction to the article "On Super Sunday, a festival of giving, getting" in the December 8, 2011 issue is presented which discusses the politicians and their party affiliations attending the Super Sunday of the United Jewish Communities of MetroWest New Jersey.
- Cody Republicans. Carpenter, Dale // Bay Area Reporter;8/23/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p10
Focuses on the Cody Statement, a manifesto drafted by gay and gay supportive Republicans in the U.S. Difficulties encountered by gays in the Republican party; Details of the manifesto; Leading gay Republicans.