Car models set off on a drive around the City
- Saab hands Â£1m brief to Universal Interactive. Chandiramani, Ravi // Marketing (00253650);12/6/2001, p11
Reports on the recipient of the online media account from automotive company Saab in Great Britain. Competition between advertising agencies Klondike and Universal Interactive; Job responsibilities of Universal Interactive on Saab's digital strategy and online media planning; Alliance between...
- Saab puts Â£70m global ad task up for pitch. Cassidy, Saab // Campaign (UK);5/27/2011, Issue 21, p1
The article reports that Swedish car brand is looking for an agency that will handle its 70 million-pound worth of advertising account.
- DIRECT CHOICE/SAAB. Allen, Kevin // Marketing (00253650);5/10/2001, p16
Reports on the television advertisement of Saab Automobile AB.
- Coming up for air. // Advertising Age's Creativity;May99, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p13
Describes the advertising campaign to promote Saab Automobile AB's convertible.
- DIRECT CHOICE/SAAB. // Marketing (00253650);5/4/2000, p17
Reports that HPT Brand Response creative director Steve Harrison has commended the direct marketing and advertising campaign of Saab Automobile AB for its cars in Great Britain.
- The Saab 9-2X. // Automotive News;12/8/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 6070, p4
Saab will offer a first look at the production version of its 9-2X at the Los Angeles, California auto show late this month. There will be two versions, the turbocharged, 227-hp 9-2X Aero, shown here, with a 2.0-liter, four-cylinder engine and a naturally aspirated 165-hp, 2.5-liter Linear...
- Saab Gives 'Sketchy' Backing to 9-3. Greenberg, Karl // Brandweek;9/16/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 33, p10
Discusses the launching of Saab's print and television advertisement for its sports sedan automobile as of September 16, 2002. Benefit of the effort in the promotion of the fun factor of the brand model; Information on the planned investment of the company for marketing purposes; Purpose of a...
- Saab embarks on debut iTV drive to target technologically minded. Mutel, Glen // Precision Marketing;2/22/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 21, p6
Focuses on the interactive television advertising initiative of Saab targeting technologically minded consumers. Television stations where the campaign will appear; Features of the advertisement.
- Saab plans online campaign for Q3. // New Media Age;7/22/2004, p10
The article reports on the plans of automobile company Saab to launch an Internet advertising campaign in Great Britain in the third quarter of 2004. The company has retained Draft London to handle the account. The campaign aims to raise awareness of its key car brands, ahead of the September...