Getting stuck with a stick
- What's new in all-suites. // Consumer Reports Travel Letter;Feb97, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p35
Reports on improvements in all-suite hotels in the United States. Building units that include a mix of traditional rooms and suites; Main distinction among all-suite chains; Extended-stay hotel segment as a subset of all-suite hotels; Biggest chains that have 100 or more locations. INSETS: Key...
- Suite hotels: Rates and key features. // Consumer Reports Travel Letter;Feb97, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p36
Presents a chart showing the rates and key features of all-suite hotels in the United States. Includes AmeriSuites; Aston Hotels & Resorts; Doubletree Guest Suites; Summerfield Suites.
- Statistics indicate room for growth in all-suite market. Shifflet, Douglas K.; Freed, Stacia // Hotel & Motel Management;6/17/96, Vol. 211 Issue 11, p59
Focuses on the growth potentials of economy all-suite hotel chains. Business-orientation of all-suite chains; Satisfaction rating of all-suite roomnights; Average length of stay of guests.
- Hotels or furnished apartments? // Hotel & Motel Management;11/18/96, Vol. 211 Issue 20, p35
Forecasts a price segmentation within the all-suite segment of the hotel business.
- Analysts see subsegments. // Hotel & Motel Management;11/18/96, Vol. 211 Issue 20, p35
Shares analysts' prediction of a price segmentation within the all-suite segment.
- What is a suite? // Hotel & Motel Management;9/3/2001, Vol. 216 Issue 15, p34
Asks hotel executives on their definition of a suite. Version of Laurence Denihan of Manhattan East Suite; Definition of Calvin Stoval of Homewood Suites; Account of Carol Gilbert of Springhill Suites.
- Suite rewards: A guide to all-suite hotels. // Consumer Reports Travel Letter;Mar2001, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p1
Discusses the features of all-suite hotels and the costs of staying in one in the United States.
- The Suite Life. Medina, Kerry; Webber, Sara Perez // Travel Agent;09/18/2000, Vol. 301 Issue 4, p146
Focuses on the improvement of services in all-suite hotels in the United States. Breakfast offered to guest of AmeriSuites; Price discounts of Doubletree Guest Suites.
- Tug of war. Salomon, Alan // Hotel & Motel Management;11/18/96, Vol. 211 Issue 20, p35
Focuses on the competition facing the all-suites hotel business from the extended-stay segment. Occupancy level of the all-suites hotel; Introduction of amenities to remain competitive; Plans of hotel chains such as Marriott Corp.; Features of the extended-stay segment most attractive to...