Rules of the road
- DIARY. // Rail Business Intelligence;5/5/2005, Issue 245, p8
Presents the schedule of events related to railroad transportation in Great Britain from May to September 2005. Transport Transformation for a Modern Scotland congress sponsored by The Waterfront Conference Co. Ltd. on May 13 in Edinburgh, Scotland; The Future of Rail: Implementing the Railways...
- briefs. Pacheco, Dennis Costa // Caribbean Business;5/25/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 20, p24
The article reports on news and developments concerning businesses in Puerto Rico. The indoor summer automobile show will be held at the Plaza Las Americas in Puerto Rico on May 29 to June 4, 2006. The Toyota Credit of Puerto Rico (TCPR) has announced the extension on automobile loans for every...
- Put Euro-6 to the test. // Motor Transport;9/9/2013, p8
The article focuses on the Commercial Motor Live trade show to be held at the Millbrook Proving Ground in Bedford, England from October 2-3, 2013 and further highlights the scheduling of the show's activities which include seminars on transport law and compliance and the Euro-6 trucks drive.
- Question time. Cunnane, Patric // Commercial Motor;2/23/2006, Vol. 203 Issue 5166, p40
The article focuses on free legal advice for commercial vehicle operators to be offered by the "Commercial Vehicle" periodical at the Commercial Vehicle Show to be held in Great Britain in April 2006. Included in the topics to be discussed are the European Union Driver Training Directive,...
- Free legal advice at CV show. Cunnane, Patric // Commercial Motor;3/11/2004, Vol. 199 Issue 5070, p37
Focuses on the free legal clinic to be launched by the magazine "Commercial Motors" at the Commercial Vehicle show to be held at Birmingham, England from March 23 to 25, 2004. Response of commercial vehicle operators to the legal clinic; Specialization of lawyers who will provide assistance to...
- Read: This act could change your business. // Transportation & Distribution;Mar2000, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p11
Lists some of the provisions in the Motor Carrier Safety Improvement Act of 1999 of the United States. Establishment of the New Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration; Fund for the Motor Carrier Safety Grant Program; Enforcement and revocation of motor carrier registrations.
- Possible to Probable. Wilner, Frank N. // Traffic World;8/9/99, Vol. 259 Issue 6, p10
Reports on the creation of a stand-alone National Motor Carrier Administration within the Department of Transportation. Details of the Motor Carrier Safety Act of 1999; Increase in the federal funding for truck safety; Response of trucking companies and professional truck drivers. INSETS: Just...
- Colorado Senator Seeks to Expand Rail District's Boundaries. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/22/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31557, p3
Reports on introduction of a legislation that would expand the taxing boundaries for the Regional Transportation District and expedite construction of a multibillion light-rail extension projects in Colorado. Increase in sales tax for RTD; Authorities possessed by RTD; Provisions in the...
- House Approves Extension of TEA-21. Sanches, Humberto // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p1
Reports on the extension of the Transportation Equity Act for the 21st Century in the U.S.