Staging the main event
- Wonderful Warsaw. // Coin News;Jul2014, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p16
The article offers information on the coins expo Monety Expo Warsaw to be held at the Warsaw International Expo centre in Poland from September 12-13, 2014.
- Briefs. // Marketing Event;Jun2001, p15
Presents news briefs on the events and exhibitions industry around the world as of June 2001. Hosting of the Light and Building International by the Messe Frankfurt; Expansion of the Warsaw International Expocentre of Poland.
- Inspection and electrical-test products highlighted. // Test & Measurement World;Dec2005, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p15
The article highlights the Productonica trade show sponsored by Messe MÃ¼nchen in Munich, Germany from November 15,18, 2005. FineTech presented its FinePlacer Micro HVR system for high-volume rework application. Version 2.3 of enhanced generic test software library for its Compact-PCI/PXI test...
- AEM to create new international construction trade shows. Gannon, Mary C. // Hydraulics & Pnuematics Exclusive Insight;4/18/2013, p1
The article reports on the plan of the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) to expand its global events with the launch of ConExpo Latin America and a joint venture with Messe MÃ¼nchen to host a bauma event in SouthAfrica, called bC Expo South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
- 2004 European Electronics Industry Awards. // Electronics Weekly;9/8/2004, Issue 2161, p28
This article presents information about the 2004 European Electronics Industry Awards 2004. The highlight of the year for many European electronics companies will be the Electronica 2004 exhibition, organized by Messe Muenchen, taking place in Munich during the second week in November. For many...
- COUNTDOWN TO NEW INHORGENTA. // Jewellery World;Jan/Feb2013, p12
The article focuses on the 40th jubilee show which will be launch by Inhorgenta Munich on February 22-25, 2013 that will include the launch of a range of new initiatives including the reconfiguring of the 'Contemporary Designs' area in Hall C2.
- Messe Muenchen to Take Over Indian Ceramics Fair. // Interceram: International Ceramic Review;May/Jun2013, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p93
The article reports that exhibition producer Messe Muenchen India (MMI-India) will be the one to take over at the 2013 Indian Ceramics show after the deal with Bowhead Media Ltd. has been finalized by the company.
- Messe MÃ¼nchen International Takes over one of India's Leading Trade Fairs for Laboratory Technology. // Asian Environmental Technology;Aug/Sep2014, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p2
The article offers information on the India Lab Expo trade show to held under the supervision of Messe MÃ¼nchen International at the Hitex Exhibition Centre in Hyderabad, India from November 6-8, 2015.
- ITMA 2007: Galore services for visitors. // Indian Textile Journal;Nov2006, Vol. 117 Issue 2, p137
The article focuses on the services provided by textile company Messe MÃ¼nchen for visitors at the International Textile Machinery Association (ITMA) 2007 trade fair to be held in Munich, Germany. Participants who register online at the ITMA Web site will save up to 45 percent of the entry...