Case study: Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre
- Scores on field independence and performance in snooker. McMorris, Terry; Francis, Myles // Perceptual & Motor Skills;Dec93 Part 2, Vol. 77 Issue 3, p1151
Compares the field-dependence scores of male intermediate-level snooker players with those of intermediate-level sportsmen engaged in other sports. Examination of the relation of scores on field dependence and performance on the snooker decision-making test.
- Obstacles that block snooker's 100m pound pot. Charles, Gemma // Marketing Week;10/18/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 36, p22
Details the financial plans of the World Snooker Association. Impact of internal conflict and mismanagement; Introduction of ranking events in Asia; Replacement of tobacco sponsors.
- FLORIDA GULF SNOOK SEASON REOPENS. // Salt Water Sportsman;Aug/Sep2013, Vol. 74 Issue 8, p16
The article focuses on the first open snook season to anglers on the west coast to be held on September 1, 2013.
- Don't miss: The UK Championship snooker from Telford. Harding, Danny // Morning Advertiser;11/18/2010, Issue 519, p78
The article offers information on the UK Championship to be held in Shropshire, England in December 2010.
- Snooker Stars in Gdynia. Ruzam, Stanley // Warsaw Voice;Nov2012, Issue 11, p45
The article offers information on the Players Tours Championship (PTC) series snooker tournament hosted by the northern city of Gdynia, Poland on September 5-7, 2012.
- Ishpreet ousted. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);1/5/2016, p13
The article reports on the highlights of the National 6-Red Snooker Championship held in Calcutta, India on January 4, 2016.
- USSA Snooker Tour. // Pool & Billiard Magazine;Dec2014, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p10
The article features the United States Snooker Association (USSA), the non-profit governing body for the sport of snooker in the U.S. as recognized by the International Billiards & Snooker Federation (IBSF), the world governing body of non-professional snooker.
- Cigarette brands snooker tie-ups to be hit by ban. // Marketing (00253650);7/1/1999, p3
Informs on the World Snooker Association's confirmation that the Benson & Hedges and Regal brands would lose their tournament sponsorship rights in 2003 as a result of the European tobacco advertising ban. Failure to convince the Department of Health that the tournaments qualify for exemption...
- World Snooker makes concession to see off breakaway court action. // Marketing Week;5/17/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 14, p6
Reports that snooker's governing body, World Snooker, has decided not to prevent players taking part in rival tournaments, in an effort to head of breakaway 110 Sport's High Court's battle for control of the game. Scheduled start of the court case between World Snooker and 110 Sport in 2001;...