What next for the NEC?
- NEC ready for silver jubilee. // Marketing Event;Feb2001, p7
Reports on the anniversary celebration of the National Exhibition Center in Birmingham, England. Information on the shows held at the exhibition building since 1976; Details on the partnership of NEC Group company with the infrastructure industry; International textile machinery show planned by...
- Conference call. Bond, Claire // Event;Oct2004, p31
Discusses the expansion of the services and facilities of exhibition venues to accommodate conferences in Great Britain. Incorporation of conferences with exhibition programs; Establishment of the Conference Centre at the Business Design Centre; Redevelopment of the piazza area at NEC Group Inc.
- NEC Group posts first-time profit. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Sep99, p10
Reports on the first-time profit of the NEC Group in 1998. Amount of the operating profit; Remarks from Barry Cleverdon, chief executive of the group; What events the group's results came from.
- NEC fails in bid for Cape Town venue. Chadwick, Philip // Marketing Event;Sep2000, p13
Reports that the NEC Group has failed in its bid to operate a proposed center in Cape Town, South Africa. Information on the center.
- Angle given major NEC role. // Event;Jan2007, p6
The article reports on the appointment of Martin Angle as non-executive chairman of the NEC Group.
- Project alerts shows to problem of waste. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Apr2002, p7
Presents updates on the workshop which is part of the Sustainable Exhibition Industries project of NEC Group company that focus on the scale of waste management problem of the exhibition industry in Great Britain as of April 2002. Information on the waste produced by the industry each year;...
- Briefs. // Marketing Event;May2000, p12
Provides updates on the exhibition industry in England as of May 2000. Information on the Reed Exhibitions' 100% Design show; Details on the Facilities Desk launched by NEC Group; Features of the IFE Specialty & Fine Foods show of Fresh RM.
- NEC in running for Cape Town. // Marketing Event;May2000, p14
Deals with the bidding conducted to operate a convention center in Cape Town, South Africa. Participation of NEC Group in the bidding; List of other companies joining the bid; Features of the convention center.
- MINUTE ON THE CLOCK: PAUL GOULD. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/11/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4664, p66
An interview with Paul Gould, group executive head chef of Amadeus, the NEC Group Inc.'s catering business concerning how NEC Group has changed in 35 years, catering industry and his career highlights is presented.