Conquering the recession blues
- CeBIT draws more Czech IT and telco companies. Muller, Igor // Prague Business Journal;3/17/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p1
Reports on the Czech information technology and telecommunication firms who participated at the 2003 CeBIT high technology exhibition held in Hanover, Germany. Increased number of firms participating; Function of the fair as an important networking opportunity; Business contracts made during...
- INVEX International Fair of Information and Communication Technologies -- Opportunity for Achievement on the Market. // Czech Business & Trade;2003, Issue 7/8, p39
Reports on the staging of the INVEX International Fair of Information and Communication Technologies in 2003. Number of exhibitors and total exhibition area; Number of visitors; Leadership role assumed by the Czech Republic in the information and communication technologies sector in Central and...
- Show Planner COMNET 2002. // Network World;1/21/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p41
Chronicles the events on the COMNET 2002 exhibition at Washington, District of Columbia. Schedule of show days in the exhibition halls of Washington Convention center; Highlights of the exhibit on enterprise networks and displays of wireless technology; Provision of exhibit guides for attendees.
- CommunicAsia bounces back after year off. // Telecom Asia;May2004, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p40
Reports on the holding of the 2004 CommunicAsia, the annual information and communications technology trade show in Asia, in Singapore. Increase in the number of exhibitors from China and India; Introduction of the trade shows BroadcastAsia2004 and EnterpriseIT 2004; Promotion along with IX2004...
- Singapore expo aims high with enhanced program. // Telecom Asia;Mar2005, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p38
The article reports that communicAsia2oo5 together with EnterpriselT2005, the largest ITC exhibition in the region, will bring together more than 3,000 industry professionals from 80 countries and feature an enhanced line-up of prominent speakers from top telecom and IT organizations. Singapore...
- Green shoots of IT recovery. // Process & Control Engineering (PACE);Jun2004, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p32
Reports on the CEBIT 2004 information and telecommunications technology trade show held in Hannover, Germany. Number of attendees and visitors from the Asia Pacific; Trends among software suppliers and systems integrators.
- Taking Comnet By Storm. Miller, Elizabeth Starr // Telephony;01/31/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 5, p8
Highlights the holding of ComNet 2000 telecommunication exhibition in Washington DC in January 2000. Plans unveiled by telecommunication companies; How Broadwing elevated its customer satisfaction focus; Services being offered by MCI WorldCom.
- Latest gadgets unveiled at Asia's largest ICT trade show Computex. // Flare (Pakistan);Jul2014, p44
The article discusses the highlights of the 2014 information and communication technology (ICT) tradeshow, Computex which was held in Taipei, Taiwan including some product launches Dell Venue 7 and Venue 8 tablets and Microsoft HP Pro X2 612 tablet-laptop hybrid.
- Exhibitions and Trade Fairs in the Czech Republic in 2006. // Czech Business & Trade;2006 Supplement, p30
The article reviews several exhibitions related to electrical engineering for 2006 in Czech Republic which includes "International trade fair for information and telecommunication technologies," at the Brno Exhibition Grounds on October 9-13, "Trade fair for the industrial electrical...