Boeing displays its other sides
- Orders improve Boeing's outlook. Woolsey, James P. // Air Transport World;Oct98, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p55
Details the orders received by Boeing Co. during its participation in the 1998 Farnborough Air Show. Factors attributed to the company's previous financial problems; Number and types of airplanes sold by the company; Changes made on the airplanes' design.
- Program Execution, Ramp-Up Trump New-Order Talk Ahead Of Paris Air Show. Flottau, Jens; DiMascio, Jen; Norris, Guy; Svitak, Amy; Osborne, Tony // Aviation Week & Space Technology;5/25/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 20, p1
The article offers information on the Paris Air Show to be held in Paris, France in 2015 and mentions products of several aircraft makers such as Boeing and Raytheon which are expected to be displayed during the show.
- A WORD FROM EDITOR. Pandey, B. K. // SP's AirBuz;Feb/Mar2013, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p2
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including development of an aircraft by Boeing Co., Aero India 2013 air show and challenges faced by the maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) industry.
- Boeing counts air-show 'orders'. // Asian Aviation Magazine;Sep2010, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p18
The article reports that the U.S. manufacturer, Boeing Commercial Airplanes, has unveiled many contracts at the Farnborough International Airshow in Farnborough, Hampshire, England in July 2010.
- Years away, new jet still talk of show. Merrion, Paul // Crain's Chicago Business;6/16/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p4
At this week's Paris Air Show, Boeing Co. plans to announce a name for its next-generation 7E7 commercial airliner, a fluffy bit of news that won't do much to dispel the gloom brought on by SARS, airline bankruptcies and lingering trade tensions over the war against Iraq. Boeing archrival...
- Preoccupied in Paris. Reed, Arthur // Air Transport World;May97, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p59
Focuses on Boeing Co.'s proposed merger with McDonnell Douglas. Impact of the proposed merger to the air transport industry; Issues related to the merger to be discussed at the 1997 Paris Air Show at Le Bourget in France; European Union's plans to review the proposed merger; Commercial...
- Boeing, Airbus pause. Woolsey, James P. // Air Transport World;Apr98, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p39
States that the standard of success at the 1998 air show in Singapore, demonstrated a convincing tale about customers not canceling existing orders, with reference to the Airbus Industrie and Boeing Commercial Airplane Group (BCAG). Comment that both Airbus and Boeing kept low profiles; Most...
- Boeing best in show. // Travel Daily;7/17/2012, p5
The article reports that Boeing has defeated its rival Airbus SAS at the Farnborough Air Show in July 2012.
- DUBAI ORDER BOOM THIS WEEK. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;11/12/2007, Vol. 167 Issue 19, p32
The article reports that Airbus and Boeing are expected to announce at least $35 billion worth of new orders at the Dubai air show in the United Arab Emirates. Topping the list is expected to be Emirate's long-sought order worth around $24 billion for 100 Airbus A350XWBs, including an...