Judgment day for organisers
- Time to talk. Chadwick, Philip // Marketing Event;Oct2001, p16
Presents information on the industry forum held by the Association of Exhibition Organisers in Wales in 2001. Issues discussed during the forum; Speakers during the event; Views on strategic alliances.
- AEO forum delegates juggle work with string. // Marketing Event;Oct2001, p62
Presents information on the Association of Exhibition Organisers industry forum in Wales in 2001. Entertainment during the event.
- AEO forum set to be annual event. Chadwick, Philip // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2001, p8
Reports on the decision of the Association of Exhibition Organisers to make its industry forum an annual event as of November 2001. Plans for the forum; Speakers in the 2001 forum; Focus of the 2002 forum.
- Telford venue to stage AEO forum in 2002. // Event;Mar2002, p6
Reports on the plan of the International Center Telford to host the Association of Exhibition Organizers' industry forum for 2002.
- New-look forum for a changing world. Fletcher, Mike // Event;Oct2002, p13
Features the 2002 Association of Exhibition Organisers forum. Increase in participating delegates; Information on the speeches delivered during the forum; Low point of the conference.
- Industry outsiders to talk at AEO forum. // Event;Jun2002, p6
Provides information on the speakers of the proposed 2002 Association of Exhibition Organisers forum. Target audience of the forum; Objectives of the forum; Topics to be included in the forum.
- Forum plans fall at first hurdle. // Marketing Event;Jun2000, p11
Announces the suspension of a planned industry-wide forum by the British Exhibition Contractors' Association (BECA), Association of Exhibition Organizers (AEO) and the Exhibition Venues Association. Comments from Andrew Manby, president of the BECA; Statement from Trevor Foley, AEO...
- AEO secures four forum sponsors. Chadwick, Philip // Marketing Event;May2001, p11
Reports that the Association of Exhibition Organisers (AEO) has signed up four sponsors for its Exhibition Industry Forum in September 2001 in Newport, Wales. Sponsors of the forum; Overview of the forum; Plan of AEO to produce an `Introduction to the Exhibition Industry' periodical.
- Index calls for AEO admission. // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p4
Focuses on the membership application of the Index Group to the Association of Exhibition Organizers in Great Britain. Reason for the referral of the application to a full council meeting in September 2001.