Dot-coms now need solid business sense
- All we need is a bit of innovation. Delport, Rikus // Finance Week;1/31/2003, p4
Focuses on the importance of the Internet in the business enterprises. Publication of newsletter in the Web page; Increase of sales; Popularity of online banking. INSETS: Prices just a call away.;Stay one ahead..
- e-Crain's. Smith, Jennette; Kosdrosky, Terry // Crain's Detroit Business;09/11/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p54
Reports developments related to the Internet industry in Michigan as of September 2000. Provision of programming and schematic design to the Kolbenschmidt Pierburg AG technical center by Albert Kahn Associates Inc.; Details of the changes of Home Network Online's business model; Joint venture...
- Net businesses put up bucks in effort to spark more local tech start-ups. Brannon, Keith // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);08/14/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p4
Focuses on the efforts of Internet companies to develop the industry in New Orleans, Louisiana. Account of the challenge put up by the companies for entrepreneurs; Information on the prize money and aid to start projects; Agreement of the companies to post information technology job openings on...
- BEYOND THE BUBBLE. Bellantonio, Jennifer // Orange County Business Journal;12/10/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 50, p23
Reports on the effect of dot-bomb era on Internet companies in California. Retrenchment of MarchFirst Inc.; Source on the job orders of Internet consultants; Demand on the clients of Internet companies.
- Internet firms expect growth through acquisitions, IPOs. Bridgeforth Jr., Arthur // Crain's Detroit Business;07/20/98, Vol. 14 Issue 29, p13
Reports that businesses in the Internet industry in Detroit, Michigan, are participating in acquisitions and initial public offers in an effort to increase growth. Reference to GlobalLink Communications Inc.; Comments from Josh Linker, president of GlobalLink Communications Inc.; Plans of...
- New techies find old charm in downtown Danbury. Bram, Jessica // Westchester County Business Journal;08/28/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 35, p22
Features several Internet-related companies in Danbury, Connecticut. EDPWW Inc., a computer consulting and networking company; Downtime Online Cafe's offering of network computers for multi-player gaming and Internet service; Visual Intelligence Agency, provider of innovative graphic and web...
- Tech realm hard to pin down. // Crain's Detroit Business;08/21/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 34, p8
Reports on Internet-related companies in Michigan. Companies whose business plan rely on the Web.
- Local dot-coms are few, but mostly successful, owners say. Brannon, Keith // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);04/24/2000, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p8
Reports on the success of so-called dot-coms in New Orleans, Louisiana. Reasons for the Internet companies' viability; Information that can be accessed through the dot-coms.
- Groceries could soon be a click away for New Orleans shoppers. Reichard, Peter // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);01/31/2000, Vol. 20 Issue 32, p1
Reports on the plans of several Internet grocery companies to locate in New Orleans, Louisiana. David Gibbons' acquisition of a building; Distribution of groceries through satellite locations.
- The Net index. // Inter@ctive Week;01/26/98, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p62
Presents a listing of 50 publicly traded Internet companies.