Dot-coms now need solid business sense
- All we need is a bit of innovation. Delport, Rikus // Finance Week;1/31/2003, p4
Focuses on the importance of the Internet in the business enterprises. Publication of newsletter in the Web page; Increase of sales; Popularity of online banking. INSETS: Prices just a call away.;Stay one ahead..
- e-Crain's. Smith, Jennette; Kosdrosky, Terry // Crain's Detroit Business;09/11/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p54
Reports developments related to the Internet industry in Michigan as of September 2000. Provision of programming and schematic design to the Kolbenschmidt Pierburg AG technical center by Albert Kahn Associates Inc.; Details of the changes of Home Network Online's business model; Joint venture...
- Net businesses put up bucks in effort to spark more local tech start-ups. Brannon, Keith // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);08/14/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p4
Focuses on the efforts of Internet companies to develop the industry in New Orleans, Louisiana. Account of the challenge put up by the companies for entrepreneurs; Information on the prize money and aid to start projects; Agreement of the companies to post information technology job openings on...
- BEYOND THE BUBBLE. Bellantonio, Jennifer // Orange County Business Journal;12/10/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 50, p23
Reports on the effect of dot-bomb era on Internet companies in California. Retrenchment of MarchFirst Inc.; Source on the job orders of Internet consultants; Demand on the clients of Internet companies.
- Local dot-coms are few, but mostly successful, owners say. Brannon, Keith // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);04/24/2000, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p8
Reports on the success of so-called dot-coms in New Orleans, Louisiana. Reasons for the Internet companies' viability; Information that can be accessed through the dot-coms.
- Groceries could soon be a click away for New Orleans shoppers. Reichard, Peter // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);01/31/2000, Vol. 20 Issue 32, p1
Reports on the plans of several Internet grocery companies to locate in New Orleans, Louisiana. David Gibbons' acquisition of a building; Distribution of groceries through satellite locations.
- Jetpreneurs.com takes advantage of commercial flight annoyances. Guadalupe-Fajardo, Evelyn // Caribbean Business;4/25/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 17, p35
Features Jetpreneurs.com, a firm that rents out private jets in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Range of service offerings; Target markets; Growth targets and strategies.
- THE INTERNET. Taber, George M. // Business News New Jersey;09/05/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 36, p7
Introduces a series of articles that focus on the Internet and how it is changing New Jersey businesses. Attitude of many business people toward the Internet; Contents of the njbiz.com Web site.
- New York's Internet landscape. // Crain's New York Business;03/13/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p38
Presents charts and graphs about Internet and new media firms in New York City. Biggest problems facing new media firms in the city; Company revenues from 1995 to 1999; Number of companies by location; Work force demographics.
- Marketing secrets in a cup of coffee. Watt, Michael // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);06/25/99, Vol. 46 Issue 26, p36A
Focuses on news and developments pertaining to Internet ventures of several companies as of June 25, 1999. Starbucks Coffee Co.'s launching of `Joe' magazine and its online version, joemag.com; SFX Entertainment's plans to buy an interest in an Internet service provider and webcast 20 concerts...