ECO unveils first phase of new-look web site
- INDUSTRY NEWS. // Conference & Exhibition Fact Finder;Oct/Nov2005, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p4
This section presents news briefs related to the conference and exhibition industry in England, as of November 2005. Sue Crawley has been appointed as commercial director at NewcastleGateshead Initiative. De Vere Oulton Hall will invest 5 million pounds to redevelop the Oulton Park golf course....
- Earl's Court Olympia announces 5m development programme. // Pro Sound News;Oct96, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p36
Reports on the plans of London's Earl's Court Olympia to invest funds into live events as part of a building improvement programme. Past investments made by the group; Information on major projects for 1996.
- ECO has stake in launch pair. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug2001, p7
Reports on the participation of Earls Court and Olympia Group (ECO) in the NexTech 2002 and SX 2002 exhibitions. Role of ECO in the exhibitions; Information on NexTech 2002.
- Food for thought. Pickard, Jane // People Management;10/05/95, Vol. 1 Issue 20, p30
Explains the philosophy of Richard Tate of Earl's Court Olympia catering, a man who values temporary workers and believes in training and developing them. Contents of the leaflet which is given to anyone interested in a job at Earl's Court; Tate's establishment of a `loyalty' program; Six-tier...
- London venue to train staff. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec98, p6
Talks about the training program of Earls Court Olympia. Details on the Everyone's A Winner people-skills course; Typical problems to be confronted by employees in the program.
- The Morris manifesto. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec99, p25
Outlines the plans of the Morris brothers, owners of Earls Court & Olympia Group, for the London, England exhibition venues. Management changes; Projected benefits of the company's improvement programme; Explanation from Morris.
- Logos launch for ECO Group. // Marketing Event;Feb2000, p6
Reports that exhibition organizers Earls Court and Olympia Group has rebranded its logos outlining its individual brands. Designer of the logo; Remarks from Andrew Morris, chief executive of Earls Court and Olympia Group.
- Earls Court slams rumour. // Marketing Event;Oct97, p4
Reports that the Earls Court Olympia company has denied rumors that it is for sale. Comment of Hugh Scrimgeour, director of the company on the rumors; Reported turnover of the company's other service businesses in 1996.
- ECO sells catering arm in high street switch. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Jun2000, p5
Reports on the decision of Earls Court and Olympia (ECO) in London, England to sell its in-house catering company Beeton Rumford. Comments from ECO Group chief executive, Andrew Morris; Statement from Andy Hardy, who bought the company; Functions of the catering company.