Expo24-7 teams up on catalog project
- Fair quartet join Expo24-7. // Event;Apr2002, p15
Reports on the shows signed up by Expo24-7.com company for its Expo Online Express product. Titles of the shows; Information on the web sites to be offered by the organizers of the show to exhibitors.
- Show portal in German debut. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;May2001, p13
Reports the expansion of the exhibition industry portal of the Expo24-7 company in Germany. Features of the Web site Expo24-7.de; Response toward the Web site.
- Ex-ITE chief in on-line launch. // Marketing Event;Oct2000, p6
Focuses on the launching of Expo 24-7, the business resource portal for the exhibition industry, in October 2000. Services offered at its Web site; Information on the founders of Expo.
- Virtual shows get on-line aid. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Jun2001, p13
Reports on the launch of the Expo Online Express Web-based software from Expo24-7 to allow organizers to produce show Web sites without the need of a programmer. Key features of the software; Benefits of the software to organizers; Services and virtual amenities included in electronic booths.
- EMC adds map to web line-up. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Jan2002, p10
Reports on the interactive floor plans added by the Exhibition Manual Co. to its on-line show guide system in an alliance with XYZ Technology as of January 2002. Information on the AutoMap software from XYZ; Flagship product of EMC.
- Comment. Pateman, Chris // Builders Merchants Journal;Nov/Dec96, p3
Editorial. Discusses business partners as they relate to merchants and manufacturers. Definition of a business partner; Why the merchant-manufacturer partnership is important; Advantages and disadvantages of such a partnership.
- The maury project: An educational partnership for oceanography. Smith, David R.; Geer, Ira W. // Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society;Jul97, Vol. 78 Issue 7, p1497
Presents information on a partnership called the Maury Project while focusing the partnership aspects. Identification of the members of the partnership; Reason for the partnership; Information on the primary activity of the Maury Project; Characteristics of the program.
- Avoiding costly mistakes on guaranteed payments to partners. Martin, Barry // CPA Journal;Jul95, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p24
Discusses the rules on guaranteed payments to partners in the United States. Definition of guaranteed payments under Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Section 707(c); Criterion for the determination of the existence of guaranteed payments; Conflict between the Internal Revenue Service and the Tax...
- Contract corner. Edmundson, Bill // Nation's Restaurant News;1/15/96, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p18
Focuses on the importance of partnership in contract management. Factors being demanded by clients in a contract.