Selling online without tears
- Online advertising: The rich get richer. // Seybold Report on Internet Publishing;Dec96, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p24
Reports on the trends of online advertising revenues for the third quarter of 1996. Total revenue of the World Wide Web; Online advertising revenue of non-Web publishers; Concentration of advertising spending.
- Make Internet marketing work for you. Pereira, Paul // Finance Week;11/24/2000, p23
Reports the efficacy of Internet advertising in South Africa. Decrease of Internet marketing transactions; Failure in the measurement on the number of individuals using Internet ads; Impact of Internet advertising on media revenues; Cost of online advertising; Use of site sponsorship for brand...
- E-tailers Push Books, Toys and ... Vitamins? // Adweek Eastern Edition;11/29/1999, Vol. 40 Issue 48, p62
Presents e-commerce numbers in the United States, according to Media Metrix. Top ten e-commerce sites for the week ending November 14, 2000; Top ten e-commerce gainers; Top ten Web e-commerce advertisers for the week ending November 7, 2000.
- Online advertising 101. Edelson, Sharon // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/3/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 46, p12
Reports on how the Internet has changed advertising in the United States. Advertising tools of electronic commerce; Proliferation of choice on the Internet; Cost of online advertisements.
- Pay to play. Kamen, Robin // Crain's New York Business;11/30/98, Vol. 14 Issue 48, p23
Focuses on business enterprises that advertise their services in the Internet. Number of subscribers of the Web site of The Wall Street Journal Interactive; Cost of subscription; Features and service attraction of the Web site called TheStreet.com; Number of subscribers and cost of annual fee...
- In short. // Editor & Publisher;12/20/97, Vol. 130 Issue 51, p28
Presents news briefs concerning the online advertising and electronic commerce in the United States, compiled as of December 20, 1997. Sears and Roebuck Co.'s agreement to advertise on Microsoft's Sidewalk city guide sites; Survey results on the number of households that have made purchases via...
- Continental drift. Edlington, Sara // Marketing Tools;Jul97, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p30
Focuses on the failure of American World Wide Web sites to penetrate the online European market due to their limited local understanding. Criticisms by European users against American Web sites; Expanding online market in Europe with Germany, the United Kingdom and France as major players; Home...
- Untangling the Web. Ozzard, Janet // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/23/2000, Vol. 179 Issue 122, WWD Marketing/Media p4
Focuses on the growth of Internet advertising in the United States. Availability of consumer tracking statistics; Use of the advertisement to generate revenues; Testing of the creativity of companies in attracting customers to their web sites.
- E-Commerce. Goldblatt, Dan // Business News New Jersey;04/19/99, Vol. 12 Issue 16, p8
Focuses on the effects of electronic commerce on businesses in New Jersey. Definition of e-commerce; Relevance of measuring economic activity; Processes included in e-commerce; Ways by which businesses can take advantage of e-commerce; Viability of setting up an e-commerce server in-house.
- New media. Kavanagh, Michael // Marketing Week;8/5/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 27, p33
Reports on developments related to electronic commerce and Internet advertising as of August 5, 1999. Includes `The Guardian' newspaper's plan to offer its online version to other Web sites for free; Forrester Research's report on online retail trade in the United States.