Selling online without tears
- Make Internet marketing work for you. Pereira, Paul // Finance Week;11/24/2000, p23
Reports the efficacy of Internet advertising in South Africa. Decrease of Internet marketing transactions; Failure in the measurement on the number of individuals using Internet ads; Impact of Internet advertising on media revenues; Cost of online advertising; Use of site sponsorship for brand...
- E-tailers Push Books, Toys and ... Vitamins? // Adweek Eastern Edition;11/29/1999, Vol. 40 Issue 48, p62
Presents e-commerce numbers in the United States, according to Media Metrix. Top ten e-commerce sites for the week ending November 14, 2000; Top ten e-commerce gainers; Top ten Web e-commerce advertisers for the week ending November 7, 2000.
- Online advertising 101. Edelson, Sharon // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/3/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 46, p12
Reports on how the Internet has changed advertising in the United States. Advertising tools of electronic commerce; Proliferation of choice on the Internet; Cost of online advertisements.
- Pay to play. Kamen, Robin // Crain's New York Business;11/30/98, Vol. 14 Issue 48, p23
Focuses on business enterprises that advertise their services in the Internet. Number of subscribers of the Web site of The Wall Street Journal Interactive; Cost of subscription; Features and service attraction of the Web site called TheStreet.com; Number of subscribers and cost of annual fee...
- In short. // Editor & Publisher;12/20/97, Vol. 130 Issue 51, p28
Presents news briefs concerning the online advertising and electronic commerce in the United States, compiled as of December 20, 1997. Sears and Roebuck Co.'s agreement to advertise on Microsoft's Sidewalk city guide sites; Survey results on the number of households that have made purchases via...
- Continental drift. Edlington, Sara // Marketing Tools;Jul97, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p30
Focuses on the failure of American World Wide Web sites to penetrate the online European market due to their limited local understanding. Criticisms by European users against American Web sites; Expanding online market in Europe with Germany, the United Kingdom and France as major players; Home...
- Untangling the Web. Ozzard, Janet // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/23/2000, Vol. 179 Issue 122, WWD Marketing/Media p4
Focuses on the growth of Internet advertising in the United States. Availability of consumer tracking statistics; Use of the advertisement to generate revenues; Testing of the creativity of companies in attracting customers to their web sites.
- E-Commerce. Goldblatt, Dan // Business News New Jersey;04/19/99, Vol. 12 Issue 16, p8
Focuses on the effects of electronic commerce on businesses in New Jersey. Definition of e-commerce; Relevance of measuring economic activity; Processes included in e-commerce; Ways by which businesses can take advantage of e-commerce; Viability of setting up an e-commerce server in-house.
- E-Report: B2B Ad Surge. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/18/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 33, p2
Discusses a report indicating that the business-to-business (B2B) sector has become the fastest-growing online advertising market. Projected advertising spending on the segment by 2005; Research conducted by Internet consultants Jupiter Communications Inc. and Media Metrix Inc.
- Perspective. Owen, John // Campaign (UK);06/25/99, Issue 25, p30
Focuses on developments related to Internet advertising and electronic commerce in Great Britain as of June 25, 1999. Uncertainty of traditional retailers regarding the Internet as a marketing tool; Online shopping's impact on retail trade.