First half sales up at JLP
- The Ultimate ROI: Ad Icons For Sale. Hein, Kenneth // Brandweek;11/6/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 41, p6
The article looks at the profitability of novelty items created through marketing campaigns. Target's "easy button" has generated $7.5 million dollars in revenue. Travelocity has sold 20,000 of their 8-inch gnome statues selling for $19.99, and plan on adding a 18-inch version for $64.95. The...
- British issues. // Business Insurance;05/04/98, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p51
Focuses on the performance of British insurance companies' issues. Identification of the brokers of the issues; What categories the issues were rated in.
- Copy Chasers invite new-media efforts. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Feb96, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p33
Reports that the Copy Chaser, Business Marketing's panel of advertising experts, is inviting businesses and agencies to submit for review examples of their electronic marketing. Mediums which can be taken for the submissions; Contact information available.
- Companies are missing out on the mature market. Crain, Keith // Crain's Detroit Business;09/22/97, Vol. 13 Issue 38, p8
States that companies who market products are aiming their advertising campaigns and young audiences and seems to have forgotten about the more mature market. Information on a large percentage of the population being over 50; Discussion on the creation of campaigns that Cather to the older...
- How to make 1995 a winning year. Graham, John R. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;11/28/94, Vol. 8 Issue 24, p16
Offers advice on business marketing. Understanding three fundamental business trends; Learning the customer's business; Developing niches; Demonstrating total persistence.
- What it takes to be competitive. Teague, Paul E. // Design News;9/22/97, Vol. 53 Issue 18, p9
Editorial. Looks at how companies can be successful in today's global market. Examination of product and service recommendations in the book `The Pursuit of WoW' by Tom Peters; Discussion on the initiatives taken by Schneeberger Incorporated; Comments from managing director of Schneeberger,...
- Chismes. // Caribbean Business;9/11/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p35
Provides information on innovations which will be taking place in various businesses. Information on the conference on Puerto Rican bonds to be held by the Government Development Bank; Discussion on the building of shopping center in Puerto Rico by a group in Puerto Rico; Information on the...
- With new process comes opportunity. Yovovich, B.G. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Feb94, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p32
Presents tips for business marketers. Examination of marketing efforts; Delivery of materials and information; Use of technologies to engineer operations.
- Infr@structure. // Inter@ctive Week;12/08/97, Vol. 4 Issue 43, p41
Presents news briefs on business industries throughout the United States. Information on the joint marketing of MCI HyperStream and other broadband services by MCI Communications Corporation and 3Com Corporation; Discussion on the use of Lucent Technologies Incorporated equipment by PrimeCo...