Software problems hit Furnitureland profits
- CAMIF, an SME Repositioning Its Line as Sustainable Development Products. Loussaïef, Leïla; Bourcier-Bequaert, Bénédicte // International Business Research;Jul2012, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p63
The purpose of this article is to review the application of Sustainable Development (SD) in the marketing strategies of French firms, and to show how one SME, CAMIF, has repositioned its product line around SD. Although SD policies in France are now driven by rising demands from lawmakers and...
- DIAGNOSTIC ANALYSIS - TOOL IN RESEARCH AND INNOVATION. ALEXA, Vasile; KISS, Imre; RAȚIU, Sorin // Annals of the Faculty of Engineering Hunedoara - International J;2013, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p321
To get an overview of the economic and financial situation of a company, it is required to summarize the diagnostic of its components in a comprehensive way, thus determining the strengths and weaknesses of its activity, i.e. the possible malfunctions and their causes. This paper aims to perform...
- Still very bullish, but... // Business News New Jersey;04/06/98, Vol. 11 Issue 14, p9
Presents the findings of the `Price Waterhouse Business News' survey on business concerns in New Jersey. Evaluated outcome of business revenues; Inflation and unemployment status of businesses in the area; Emphasis on health care as the first sign of renewed inflation.
- Stock shock symbolizes global ties. Grier, Peter // Christian Science Monitor;10/29/97, Vol. 89 Issue 234, p1
Reports on the global connection between world business and money markets in 1997. How turmoil in one region can impact another; The powerful geopolitical force of economics; Why the United States is not immune to the problems facing other countries; The role that a powerful national economy...
- The importance of being savvy. Gendron, George // Inc.;Feb98, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p9
Suggests that there may be more capital than ever available to small, growing companies as of February 1998. The suggestion that 10 years ago while plenty of capital was available and plenty of private companies were in need of it, there were relatively few mechanisms for bringing the two together.
- On the hill. Terrana, Anna // Chinatown News;1/18/95, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p18
Reports that the importance of small and medium-sized business to the Canadian economy and the substantial contribution they make to it is beyond question. How it represents most of the business; Where small businesses obtain 90 per cent of their loans; Related actions in the Canadian House of...
- These groups are in the money. // Crain's New York Business;12/15/97, Vol. 13 Issue 50, p27
Presents a listing of agencies and organizations that provide financial assistance or incentives to small businesses in, or relocating to the New York area. INSET: The scions of investing, by Jean Ende..
- Basket case. Sommars, Jack; Shapiro, Terry // Colorado Business Magazine;Jul97, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p62
Focuses on the business advice sought by Rita Wilhelm for the growth of her business, Baskets By Rita. Why Wilhelm wrote to `Colorado Business' magazine; Questions contained in her letter; Responses of small business experts on Wilhelm's questions.
- The acceptable face of globalisation. Vanston, Nicholas // OECD Observer;Sep2001, Issue 228, p9
Reports on the acceptance stage of globalization. Importance of trade in changes the economic condition of a country; Establishment of tariff and financial barriers to trade and capital flows; Reduction of trade barriers through multilateral agreements.