- What's in a name for the House of Fraser model job? // Marketing (00253650);11/28/2002, p48
Reports on the hunt of House of Fraser PLC to find a person to model its clothing range Fraser in a advertising campaign in Great Britain. Criteria for suitability.
- House of Fraser launches reward scheme ad push. // Marketing (00253650);9/6/2001, p14
Reports on the advertising campaign launched by House of Fraser PLC to support its Recognition reward scheme in Great Britain.
- House of Fraser risks bad karma with Hare Krishna 'apology' ad. // Campaign;2/22/2002, Issue 7, p40
Focuses on the controversy of the advertising campaign of House of Fraser PLC in Great Britain. Complains of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKC); Withdrawal of the campaign from exhibition; Implications of the campaign on the image of the ISKC.
- Sales jump at HoF. // Cabinet Maker;9/28/2001, Issue 5257, p5
Reports the increase in the sales of the department store chain House of Fraser PLC in Great Britain.
- Christmas cheer is thin on the ground. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;12/13/2002, Issue 5317, p4
Reports on the share bid of the furniture company House of Fraser from entrepreneur Tom Hunter. Details on the trading record of the firm; Increase of pre-tax loss of the company for six month operation; Prediction of stock market analysts on the operation of the firm.
- Select Content for HoF. // Cabinet Maker;6/6/2003, Issue 5341, p4
Reports on the list of furniture retailers joining the Content by Conran show in Great Britain. Expansion plans of House of Fraser PLC; Floorspace allocations; Benefits of the show for the industry.
- House of Fraser sets a brand new approach. // Cabinet Maker;6/20/2003, Issue 5343, p5
Reports on the House of Fraser's range of furniture for autumn/winter 2003. Plan of the chain to focus on the contemporary in its drive to be the best at brands; Upholstery from Vissers and Trend; Sales growth experienced by the company.
- TAKE 5. // Cabinet Maker;8/12/2011, Issue 5750, p11
The article presents news briefs on the furniture industry, including those on Ellis Furniture, supplier Arthur Brett, and House of Fraser.
- House of Fraser joins pilot location marketing scheme. Shields, Ronan // New Media Age;1/13/2011, p06
The article reports on a pilot location-based advertising campaign launched by department store House of Fraser.