Conroys closes Stanley store
- Waites designer store closes its doors. // Home Textiles Today;8/12/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p4
Reports the closure of the retail designer store Raymond Waites Interiors in New York City. Focus of the company on licensing business; Absence of time needed in managing the store; Variation of the business attention.
- Putting the Kids To Bed. // Retail Traffic;Dec2003, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p10
Reports on the closure of Toys R Us Kids R Us stores and Imaginarium stores in the U.S. by January 2004.
- Retailers eyeing Heilig's prime locations, people. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;04/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p2
Reports the plan of closing Heilig Meyers remaining retail stores in the United States. Interest of retailers on the store's prime locations; Sale of the three-store Homemakers chain; Insights on the issue.
- Pittsburgh's Babyland closes after 61 years. Kitchen, Jane // Kids Today;Jul2012, p12
The article reports that Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based Babyland and Kidsroom store was closed after 61 years.
- More Church St joints close. LaRiviere, Serafin // Xtra (Toronto);12/3/2009, Issue 655, p7
The article reports on an increasing number of store closures at Church St. in Toronto, Ontario.
- Luxury homewares store closes. // Cabinet Maker;5/28/2010, Issue 5689, p7
The article reports on the closure of luxury homeware store Pink Pig in Carlisle, England.
- Killarney independent to close after 35 years. // Cabinet Maker;6/15/2012, Issue 5792, p4
The article reports on the plan of Tim O'Brien & Sons, an independent retailer in Killarney, Kerry, Ireland, to close the store.
- Walmart to close Super Ahorros in Santurce. Ryan, Frances // Caribbean Business;5/13/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 18, p6
The article reports on the decision of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. to close its Super Ahorros store at Santurce in San Juan, Puerto Rico on June 1, 2010.
- Century-old Solihull ironmonger's closes down. Oliphant, Jane // DIY Week;9/20/2013, Issue 5738, p3
The article reports on the closure of the ironmonger store H.L. Owen in West Midland in Great Britain in September 2013.
- Syracuse Glove Factory Closing After 104 Years. Allen, Paul // Business Journal (Central New York);11/17/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 46, p5
Reports the closure of the operation of Syracuse, New York retail store Syracuse Glove Factory at the end of the year 2000. Reasons underlying the decision to close shop; Impact of the Carousel Center on the customers of the store; Details of the ownership and relocation of the establishment.