Managed Account Assets Up 5.5%
- Relax, investor, you have survived some history. DuFlo, Paul // Business Journal (Central New York);8/16/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 33, p5
Comments on investment trends in the United States in 2002. Need for investors to consider what they have learned about their attitudes toward investing; Definition of long-term investing and investment diversification; Positive second quarter 2002 earnings for Standard and Poor (S&P) components.
- Nowhere to go but up. Swonk, Diane C. // ABA Banking Journal;May2003, Vol. 95 Issue 5, p64
Presents information on the potential recovery of the investment sector in the U.S. as of May 2003. Discussion on geo-political tension; Improvement in the underlying fundamentals for a rebound in equipment spending; Concern on the return of Federal budge deficits.
- The Future of Mainstream Investments. Walker, Lewis J. // ABA Journal;Mar86 Supplement, Vol. 72, p34
Discusses the factors that affect investments in the United States. Deflation and debt; Investment risk and quality; Growth of high technology industries; Foreign demand for American equities.
- Money MANAGEMENT. Farber, Lawrence // Medical Economics;12/18/2000, Vol. 77 Issue 24, p99
Answers questions related to money management in the United States. Combining of two home sale tax breaks; Participants in a Savings Incentive Match Plan for Employees' contribution to 401(k) plans.
- Commercial Lending Update. // Treasury & Risk Management;Oct2000, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p54
Highlights key deals and pricing in the investment-grade, near-investment-grade and leveraged-lending sectors in the United States as of October 2000. Philip Morris; Global Crossing; U.S. Can; Top ten agents; Top ten leveraged loans; Drawn pricing.
- The secrets to successful fund investing. Corbin, David // Fort Worth Business Press;12/01/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 32, p29
Discusses tips related to successful fund investing in the United States. Publicity of funds; Investment in smaller-sized funds; Prospective mutual fund investors.
- At Long Last Love. Reinhart, Len // Financial Planning;Jan2002, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p129
Part I. Discusses the development of individually managed account (IMA) in the U.S. Factors that contributed to the shift toward IMA; Differences between IMA and mutual fund; Changes in investors.
- Exchange-Traded Fund Sales Taking Off. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;7/28/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 144, p6
Reports on sales of exchange-traded funds in the first half of 2000 in the United States. Net inflows; Assets in domestic-based exchange-traded fund; Investment allocation of investors.
- Finito. // Investment Management Weekly;2/3/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p7
Presents information on the investments of several companies in the U.S.
- Update. // Investment Management Weekly;2/3/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p8
Presents updates on the investments of Dallas Police & Fire System and Ross Township, Pennsylvania, as of February 2003.